King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

I would be scared someone would see it and rip me off. Looking Great though Joe. I need to fill more caps with my oil. I got a Magic Butter Machine too. I use it for making my oils and butter. Works Great. :high-five:

I think you need a taller fence Joe! Haha
Yeah I already asked my neighbor if I can stick a ladder over there to clean up the other side . Lol

Photo bomb hoping to be around and make rounds this weekend everyone .

Enjoy the shots .

Been crazy here.

Girls looking super, can’t wait for the Platinum Garlic. That will be a cool grow.
Thanks buddy sprinkled some seven dust today.

What are your guys thoughts

Run both of them. I'm running a Grampa Glue x Jellium from that same plant. It's a keeper.
So is the UD.

How's it going bud?? Wish we were up in Canada right now eh? Damn Covid.
Should be a bit cooler a little bit anyways.

Outdoor garden looking good!

20200723_154129-jpg.2172084

Run both of them. I'm running a Grampa Glue x Jellium from that same plant. It's a keeper.
So is the UD.

How's it going bud?? Wish we were up in Canada right now eh? Damn Covid.
Should be a bit cooler a little bit anyways.

Outdoor garden looking good!

20200723_154129-jpg.2172084

Hey brown was just talking about you the other day . I ran out of that delicious smelling horse tail fern tea you gave me few years back.

Should have tried to found malted barley for the girls would have been nice to try to help speed up flowering time here . O Rain please ! Been a decent dry hot summer here have learned alot one of the things I've learned is defoil is important outside just only removing what you need to so sun light and air flow hit your soil . This will help dry out soil bit more then having all these shadows which will hold the moisture . Preventing Yoru soil from drying out faster . I leaned it through this pic I'll go upload it so you can see what I am talking about. Nice to hear from Yoru brown really buddy good to hear Yoru well.

Your outdoor girls are doing great. Big plants they need a lot of water. I have a few going they almost 10' tall a few of em. My first outdoor grow this year so in the ground. The plants in my containers outside are doing much better.

Your outdoor girls are doing great. Big plants they need a lot of water. I have a few going they almost 10' tall a few of em. My first outdoor grow this year so in the ground. The plants in my containers outside are doing much better.

Hey just uploaded these for you

Yard full o weed! killing it brother! good job.

Looks pretty dry up there.
We got some rain down here in New York but not a lot. I gotta go water The Patch today.

I'm going to fill up a trailer full of water and tractor it to The Patch. 5 gallons per plant looks like today..

Yard full o weed! killing it brother! good job.

Looks pretty dry up there.
We got some rain down here in New York but not a lot. I gotta go water The Patch today.

I'm going to fill up a trailer full of water and tractor it to The Patch. 5 gallons per plant looks like today..
Yeah it's going to rain here today next few hrs thunder storms and tomorrow rain then day after it rains I will add some seas weed fertilizer soil enhancer see if she gives those shoots a push . All the ones I bent I need to start heading north now .
.have you been in Canada at all this year Bob?

Looks good this morning.
Yeah bro no pest is my biggest reward wonder if I need to you feed once flower comes push bit as I got lady bugs for control . And seven dust on them now .

Back
Top Bottom