King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

.have you been in Canada at all this year Bob?

Not yet. Cant get across the boarder because lock down. All good been lending the cottage out, so making a little coin there paying the bills keep the lights on.

My plan.... harvest, wash, dry, trim cure then to the market. Load up truck and head north end of August. Hoping the boarder will open end of August that wood be perfect.

Hey all quick photo bomb . Busy year here . Squeak squeak shed ..lol..

Good morning Joe. Your yard is alive! Looking wonderful and when you get the pool in Your Paradise will serve you well! In and out you're looking beautiful man! Love it!
Thanks buddy philosopher seeds said they would look at posting my lemon og candy.

Think I have too many plants in bed should have went with four like I was going to . 7 plus four behind fence and tent full lol shizz ..what's good otter buddy

Outdoor looking mighty fine there KJ. You got some monsters. You fencing in those doggies? lol They getting out and about.

Imma gonna do some low down trimming get out all that lower shit so the air gets flowing better as summer time progresses. We finally getting a little bit cooler nights and it was foggy last night.

You will like that Platinum Garlic. Its different tasting that usual weed but it packs a punch! My first puff was like...ummmm garlic and dirty socks. I grew to like it after that! :passitleft:

Outdoor looking mighty fine there KJ. You got some monsters. You fencing in those doggies? lol They getting out and about.

Imma gonna do some low down trimming get out all that lower shit so the air gets flowing better as summer time progresses. We finally getting a little bit cooler nights and it was foggy last night.

You will like that Platinum Garlic. Its different tasting that usual weed but it packs a punch! My first puff was like...ummmm garlic and dirty socks. I grew to like it after that! :passitleft:
Well I'll give you a taste since you have had it before. See if I did alright on her .

Yeah got to clean up few more but been going out here and there . I'll grab some more pics also I will upload my meep meep and platinum garlic today and clones came across early stage of aphids I am thinking so sprayed first neem oil dish soap spray ok all indoor plants cleaning tent this weekend.

Also ran some enzyme komplete through mediums .

Have seven dust and lady bugs still .

Is is bad to release lady bugs after spraying neem oil Bob?

How can I get more of that horse tail fern tea boss ?

Hey brown

Here is my indoor stuff now buddy. What you think buddy .

Back
Top Bottom