King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Hey Joe :ciao:

Trying to get caught up on some of the stuff I've missed over the last months, and I am here to say that the outside grow is looking amazing! Whoever suggested that you move your outdoor planting from beyond the fence to the area where the veggie garden is was fucking brilliant. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Inside looks good too but we know how well you do there anyway. Nice to see you growing in and out and keeping the jars full of top shelf painkiller.

I hope you and the missus are well and staying safe.

:green_heart:

Hey Joe :ciao:

Trying to get caught up on some of the stuff I've missed over the last months, and I am here to say that the outside grow is looking amazing! Whoever suggested that you move your outdoor planting from beyond the fence to the area where the veggie garden is was fucking brilliant. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Inside looks good too but we know how well you do there anyway. Nice to see you growing in and out and keeping the jars full of top shelf painkiller.

I hope you and the missus are well and staying safe.

:green_heart:

Holy crap shed how are you bud ?

Miss your company greatly . Trust me you have been missed dearly dude

Happy Sunday Joe! Platinum Garlic for the win today man! She's cooking!

Hey otter dude wait til I show you that lemon og candy and the smell man that and white widow strongest aromas

Miss you too brotha.

There is no better experience than watching you catch up on 20 50 90 pages of my journal! Have I missed any flip-flop videos?
Not yet ... Haha....I will make sure I swing by and say high more dude.

We will catch up soon .

Wow they’re flowering now, very nice. I love the way the small ones are growing through the fence.
Haha I trained them.throughnto and tied down lol

Damn those are nice trees! No flip flops but I did hear a sniff at the end :). But then you said "smells good over here" so I guess I can't count it.
Haha fair enough.

Now air flow through out plant is goal

Busy year here This year good ice breaker Too for siding guys and pool guys.

Was pretty cool training them through the fence. Those plants are doing pretty good this year.
See what happens man still lots of town to screw itt up lol

Back
Top Bottom