King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

:laugh: Hahaha yep, my gardens got more weeds in it then flowers lol. Here’s another shot.
5174D19F-18CC-4500-9FD2-1FFF7485A13E.jpeg
If its Calgary, you can be happy there are no floating or submerged cars in the picture, plant as a natural Xmas tree look, natural grow for auto is a must I thinks. Cheers

See any Roadrunners around your area. Cool birds.
All the time, chasing after lizards or snakes. I get a lot of quail in the backyard and even a bobcat that came through one day with the neighbor’s chicken. :rofl:

at least have pride in the yard that is visible to all your Neighbor’s/passer by’ers
Don’t swing by my place anytime soon! When the ex went loco she decided to rip out our landscaping. I got a quote for $15k to replace it, needless to say I have a nice dirt front yard at the moment. :laughtwo: I do keep the weeds from growing though, very natural looking for the area!

Alright guys fee pics before I am off to bed sorry for lack of .. just heat here in Ontario is nuts .

Hope Yoru all doing good and being safe out there

What are your guys thoughts

Good morning Joe.

Morning otter brotha

Dude your lemon og is the biggest plant in my garden this year no matter what you do do to it just grows . It's nuts I need to get few good pics for us to share my wife says s she is going to use her good camera for down nice shots . Thank you so much buddy. She has a nice smell too

Wassup Joe?!
Getting redy to go to my neighbour s poop they are leaving for weekend and said help self to home and pool..

I am waiting to hear back about a pool from pioneer 12*24 *4.5 deep.
.if hey ever call back .lol

Got seven joints rolled speaker charging plus 34 here feels like 40 tomorrow finally hard Rian pour on route 20-30 mm.

Hay Joe. I injected my Grain bags yesterday so I am hoping for a crop of some Mushrooms in a few weeks

I hope they turn out let me know how it goes feels like it didn't take that long ?

Got a front rolling through hoping it cools things down.
Yeah raining here in town about 15 mins away form my town Joel to passes I want to swim and tie one on . Just bought a pool 12*24*4*.5 deep

Yeah raining here in town about 15 mins away form my town Joel to passes I want to swim and tie one on . Just bought a pool 12*24*4*.5 deep
Congrats, man!
Very cool :cool:
Sounds like a gorgeous day over there. So cold here it hurts! Sitting in bed with our beanies on to keep warm under a blanket of cats and dogs.
:passitleft:

How has your week been, Joe?
My indoor garden down under is grateful for artificial heating. You are probably still in your neighbour’s pool, aren’t you?

Haha i wish ours gets installed mid August 12*24*52"

Week is going okay switching companies doing a different run benefits coming woot woot .

Be by later to say high buddy .

He’s in someones pool that’s for sure!! Lol he’s probably making a baby aren’t ya joe!! Lol (little insider joke)

Just about bud . Start my engine soon .

Motor boating to warm it up . Lol

Hey few pics

Because it's been awhile .

Back
Top Bottom