King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Will have to post a picture of my Back Yard on here tomorrow if thats ok with you. Just put them out today, gifted my neighbor a Alaskan Purple auto, she is really happy, her son smokes and she wants to gift some she grew herself. Cheers

Will have to post a picture of my Back Yard on here tomorrow if thats ok with you. Just put them out today, gifted my neighbor a Alaskan Purple auto, she is really happy, her son smokes and she wants to gift some she grew herself. Cheers
Of course bro me casa su casa ?

Alaskan purple I really digged those terps.

Mine our in Rootfarm hydro soil, worm castings, chicken manure, cow manure, bone meal, blood meal, just a touck of 4 4 4 all purpose, and feed them with root farm 1/4 recommended dose with homemade calmag and Strap Molasses, got some compost homemade, but was not brave enough to put it in there. Will brew a few teas, lots of banana peels, coffee grounds and all kinks of spoiled fruit, grass cuttings. Cheers

Mine our in Rootfarm hydro soil, worm castings, chicken manure, cow manure, bone meal, blood meal, just a touck of 4 4 4 all purpose, and feed them with root farm 1/4 recommended dose with homemade calmag and Strap Molasses, got some compost homemade, but was not brave enough to put it in there. Will brew a few teas, lots of banana peels, coffee grounds and all kinks of spoiled fruit, grass cuttings. Cheers
Yeah organic is nice way to go bit go work to get going but no more then coco really ..

Gets some oyster shells

Where would I be able to get those, got some biachar from neighbors fire pit, bet thats a bit cheaper, I sure dont eat those here. might be able to find allot of fresh water mussels around here, think I know just the spot, grind them up right, good for calcium. Cheers

Where would I be able to get those, got some biachar from neighbors fire pit, bet thats a bit cheaper, I sure dont eat those here. might be able to find allot of fresh water mussels around here, think I know just the spot, grind them up right, good for calcium. Cheers
They also act as a ph buffer too I got this wicked kelp meal I am using really just sprinkle over my garden every three weeks next watering prob Tomo morning will be sprinkling great white over ..then I go water water feed closer to flower I I'll reverse the feed cycle ultimately trying to go feed feed water feed feed water but will see see what happens lol

Hey everyone

So I think of got some def or burn or both happening . I see cal mag or magnesium? If I add more kelp meal it would help ?

Also here are the pics what is everyone's thoughts . I think magnesium def and or cal mag or nute burn.

And shot of the garden bed.

Thanks joe!! Happy Canada day to you and yours as well!! Hope you have some better weather then we’re getting. It’s been pissing rain all day. But our property value just went up, with beach front property. As my back yard is flooding lol! (Not really)

I can post this pic because it’s weed related with my pot plant in the back ground. :cheesygrinsmiley:
3B89731E-6AB8-40C8-BF86-0E5FC75FB33D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom