King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Well I got more clones rooted so into coco cups they go. Out go great white need to pick some more.up just have more cal mag in pre charge .

Also a shot of my garden bed outdoor

So today I bought two bags one happy frog usa blend and one ocean forest USA blend going to mix them 50/50 .
So my meep meep and my platinum garlic will go Into them 10 gal fabric pots . Once I see def I will add some act I think ... Also bought another thing of great white shark beneficial bacteria .

Pics to come I will transplant from my 1 gal plastic coco to soil 10 gal and other pot is 2 gal that will get transplaned to another ten gal fabric pot . Clones will be gifted maybe keep one

So today I bought two bags one happy frog usa blend and one ocean forest USA blend going to mix them 50/50 .
So my meep meep and my platinum garlic will go Into them 10 gal fabric pots . Once I see def I will add some act I think ... Also bought another thing of great white shark beneficial bacteria .

Pics to come I will transplant from my 1 gal plastic coco to soil 10 gal and other pot is 2 gal that will get transplaned to another ten gal fabric pot . Clones will be gifted maybe keep one
That's Joe always willing to help :high-five:

Platinum Garlic, these are some of the expensive seeds hey?
I paid 175$ for five of them if say but pricey I am about to post a pic of it now

Also start but going just out into ten gal fabric pot of happy frog /ocean forest mix and sprinkled some great white around hole .
. I did get five free beans though I got strawberry haze x banana og regs X3 by cannabis by Cory and twisted helix fems x2 you live once right

Yea I think the Platinum Garlic from IHG was $200-$250 a pack.
I paid 175 shipped from states to canads two weeks ish . Neptune seedbank .

Was a sale lol.

Good Job on the clones Joe, Garden looks great, Is that your door at the end of the Bed? Cheers
No just threw the gate door to keep Mya from jumping in garden when they were smaller

I paid 175$ for five of them if say but pricey I am about to post a pic of it now

Also start but going just out into ten gal fabric pot of happy frog /ocean forest mix and sprinkled some great white around hole .
. I did get five free beans though I got strawberry haze x banana og regs X3 by cannabis by Cory and twisted helix fems x2 you live once right
Cant wait to see how they turn out, way out of my reach, price wise. But yes, spend on what you like, makes work worth while. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom