King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

First off love your pit bro ..
My wife uses chicken wire lays it down over top of area she plants her beans to prevent critters too. Might help . Hey done farm fertilizer mix in that garden bang.

Let that soil dry out try less water more often brotha .
Thanks bro!! Last year I originally built it, three blocks high on that outter ring. It was completely illegal, and would not have passed for a permit. It was 54” inside to inside. That’s just too damn big. It was hard to burn because it let too much air in and would blow hot coals outside the pit, and I couldn’t burn comfortably. So this spring I made it smaller and I’m much happier with the way it looks. Now I can get a permit and burn comfortably.

Let that soil dry out try less water more often brotha
We’ve had three sunny days out of 8, the other 5 days it rained. Even rained last night/this morning. I’ve been trying to dry out the soil but, the rain has been making that impossible. I’m wanting to build a small lil 2’x2’ canopy to shit over the plant to help with the rain... it just keeps raining! Lol yesterday was the nicest day we’ve had in a long time.

Also happy Father's Day buddy. Remember after the storm comes the sunshine. Those drives and work days and home life are exhausting no doubt .
But remember it is building you to be a stronger father and more character so when life gets going sometimes you can be more prepared with having that experience under your belt already
Thanks bro! Means a lot!!

being a parent is exhausting, it truly is the biggest/hardest job any one can do, but the joy you get from seeing your kids happy, makes everything worth it.

our first daughter was a handful, and at times I didn’t think I could do it. I overcame the hurtles, persevered and got through it... the really tough times really only last for about two-three months, then it starts getting better and better every month. our second daughter is one month old as of yesterday. It will get better indeed! Thanks again bro!
(My daughter is sleeping on my chest right now, she’s such a sweetheart!! Then they grow up to be lil shit heads) :laughtwo: :high-five:
It would be nice to know for sure we survived it.
It really would! Hope your doing okay and the symptoms are long gone. Same with you penny!! And I hope you don’t have it joe!!

Wow it looks like covid has been good for your yard BLS. Nice landscaping very cool. That lawn is like a billiard table. Hats off.
Thanks DD!! Means a lot sir! My neighbor across the street, has the nicest lawn on the block... makes me jealous every time I look at his house lol!! #LawnGoals!!
he’s retired though, he’s got the time to maintain it. I’ve got lots of weeds everywhere... you should have saw the forest I had of weeds and dandelions in my huge garden in the back of the flower beds as of yesterday.... I didn’t get around to pulling them, because my garden is so massive it takes me for ever! I whacked it all down yesterday with the weed whacker. It looks better, but still hurts my feelings I’ve got such a nice big garden back there with good soil. The lady that owned the house before us was an avid gardener and had Took pride in her gardens/vegetables. Now I own the house and I want to get rid of all that black dirt, build a shed in the back corner, then an RV pad in front of the shed in its place... I can do all the work my self, just need the money, and time to do it all lol.

Dang this cat is curious
Me too!! :popcorn:
I mean... I think I may know why, but I’m not making any strong accusations Or anything.

That’s the truth, should be a good book.
Haha no it's just a metal sign for man cave one day . Lol about to transplant laughing Buddah by Barneys farm outside in last hole . This will leave me 2 x 10 gal fabric pots what I am aiming for of fox farm happy frog or ocean forest ?

Act teas when needed or boost mid flower ?

Need to find some of that soil though as 26$ a bag is cheap .

Big bag too...

You ever run fox farm soil penny ?

I've never used it, my first grow ever was with Black Gold.
Well let me show what I just transplanted Barneys farm Holy shit root ball 1 gal plastic coco .dude.

I've never used it, my first grow ever was with Black Gold.
What do you think buddy ?

Laughing Buddah now in hole outdoors .no wonder why it said more cal mag more cal mag....roots to the top .

I try to up pot when leaves reach the edge of the pot.
Is this going to be an issue penny ? Root bound scares me might Hermie later ?

Even better actually
Yeah used some happy frog and mixed earth little bit of Greta white and .5 ml of my sea weed fert per gal to water should have done in am and fed but needed it out of tent .

Keep you posted fella

Got a video update up in the Boptang carnival journal if you guys are interested.

that’s some crazy roots on that joe!! Just a tad bit root bound... like penny said, it shouldn’t make the plant herm, if anything it would start showing symptoms on the leaves. If you haven’t noticed any, your in the clear my friend!!

Back
Top Bottom