King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Morning Joe, hope your day is a good one.
Thanks buddy just cleaning house up getting re appraised again to get more stuff finish the house off.

Just eaten some shrooms gram and half .

It's hot here man really hot.

Also tried expirmenting with cloning cubes and rooting horomones stuff see what happens ..I also want to try rapid rooter Instead of cubes to see which one I can do better in.

Yikes! Are you having symptoms? We can't get a test unless we have a fever. I wish I could get an antibody test. We might have had it very early on in January.
No it was allergies bud. But yeah they stuck a qtip up there should find out results tomorrow to Tuesday .

What up otter ?

Hi Erin :ciao:
Hi Mya :ciao:
Kiaora Joe loved the video update on the garden, and your obs on world peace and 420 in general.
The fence is looking great!
Your plants all seem about as happy as plants can be mate. Nice work. Look forward to watching them come on now.
BTW finished your PK the other day it was lovely mate, very kind of you cheers :love:

Hey bro ..yeah that pink kush was Interesting I have been out of my stuff for awhile .

I hope this outdoor I can hit 2 lbs is my goal .if I make it of course lol

Hi Erin :ciao:
Hi Mya :ciao:
Kiaora Joe loved the video update on the garden, and your obs on world peace and 420 in general.
The fence is looking great!
Your plants all seem about as happy as plants can be mate. Nice work. Look forward to watching them come on now.
BTW finished your PK the other day it was lovely mate, very kind of you cheers :love:

Hey bro ..yeah that pink kush was Interesting I have been out of my stuff for awhile .

I hope this outdoor I can hit 2 lbs is my goal .if I make it

I’m sure you’ll hit 2 lbs from what I saw in the video.
There will be more videos buddy . No doubt .

Until then you hit some.of this ak47 bro.

She tasty decent high .

Back
Top Bottom