King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Well I took a few fans off watered the girls in garden bed we are pure sun for four straight days on top for 4 we have had now . Bit temps getting up to 30 high day and 20 low night . So they might drink bit .

Great lookin plants Joe! I'd not even mess with greenhouses if there weren't budworms here. Ever had a problem with them? I love growing outdoors.
20200614_074033.jpg

Great lookin plants Joe! I'd not even mess with greenhouses if there weren't budworms here. Ever had a problem with them? I love growing outdoors.
20200614_074033.jpg
No but I've seen them before i also look for them I hope no issues my issue is ants and now looks like thirps wings and ants first flies . Just by our patio door been spraying like a boss this raid Jill's on contact stuff. Only to stop this infestation . Erin wiped down are kitchen spotless pulled everything out etc not sure what the fack is happening.

Garden’s looking boss!
For ants inside- follow them back to the hole they get in through and put down a line of lavender essential oil they hate it. If you keep cutting off their lines like this they won’t come back.

20200614_074033.jpg
Your plants and green house looks Nice !

Good morning Joe. The garden is looking beautiful!
Morning otter how you keeping boss .
I just had a qtip jammed up nose.

Got to get home and feed the girls outside check on them have ive had a few fans ate chewed on . Need to get this seven dust form Lowe's to try .

Back
Top Bottom