King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

You’re doing well with the clones, can’t wait to see Meep Meep and Platinum Garlic grown out.
I think they staying indoors I am going to use the tsl 2000 for veg and then when flower time comes ready I'll add until farm ufo 120 that puts me around. 1000 watts most ever .

Thinking try 2 ten gal list of soil maybe ?

Kinda digging soil these days a bit more . I like it all man . So fun.

Hey everyone been taking names and gifting clones. King is the name here grow it Dont steal mine .

Happy Sunday all info in pics

:passitleft:

If you’re feeding on a schedule you can back off the nitrogen a little.
Im trying every three to four days or feed feed water I think put .5 ml of sea weed fert and I put little bit of kelp meal around the Soil lines or in the garden bed. Worrying about lockout .or where ever.the burn Tips ?

Legacy og going outside today behind fence in hole look out . Have a feeling this girl has been wanting a bigger root area from awhile . Drinking full gal per day for awhile now .

And now that temps are getting high at 86 f at times I will try to bring in fresh air now that out side temps seem to be around 15 to 20 celcius at night and 20 plus to 30 day highs . This is first I will try growing Indoors @Lowded118 during a summer anything I am missing buddy ?

That Legacy will be a monster outdoors. That fresh air will make a huge difference.
I hope so I need Erin to but me a booster fan as I can t leave house I want beer too lol mini vacation yup .

What I like is the one legacy og I planted take pics in bit today got time to do shit now . Anyways she is nice and low to the ground great start I think .

Back
Top Bottom