King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Sounds spot on, hows your night going?
Not good actually was good too I went to bed now sick and we'll tummy issues . Third run is a charm right.

Will get three hrs or less tonight before back to work.

How are those clones doing outdoor penny

Wow the ogkz is going to be some good meds Joe. Nice pick!
Well one lemon og candy had some roots so in a cup and the last ogkz clone too want into cup of coco.

Also three out last white og I to the hotel that Candida or ttb would have been in few years ago .

Here we go white og that quadlined man she is taking off filling up fast

Sounds like a winning season coming up.
Busy season got attacked by mosquito s while transplanting g the white og.

See what happens this should get interesting .

What a hot day hit 36 in truck today

Well one lemon og candy had some roots so in a cup and the last ogkz clone too want into cup of coco.

Also three out last white og I to the hotel that Candida or ttb would have been in few years ago .

Here we go white og that quadlined man she is taking off filling up fast
I have to give a quadline a go one day.

Well this cloning thing is going to get me into trouble everyone .... Lol just took two cuts of laughing Buddha by Barneys farm this time I am going to not soak those rock wool cubes as hard.

Need to write day one in calendar . One lemon og candy and two White og still no roots on clones ..do you guys stick the rock wool in with coco cups when you get some roots ? Or should I try to take the stem out and then place in..guess see will see what happens with the coco starter cups of those other clones that seem to have rooted .

Stay tuned Boyz

Well white og ones showed roots out bottom so into coco Two went and opened cube for last lemon og candy and there are roots another day maybe .

Huge thanks to @Ljoe94 for the help here and buying the stuff I need to learn to clone .

See how fast I can get the other two laughing Buddha by barneys farm that I cut to clone room to grow no pun intended lol

Here are few pics and man the roots are filling fast in all those starter cups that I transplanted.

It nuts should have took pics . Specifically the one that I cloned of ogkz that self topped it self on a branch a cut not even knowing these roots are filling thick and fast . Mother ?
Who wants the clone no room plus I want to cut more clones platinum garlic and meep meep lol fuck me this is Trouble lol.._420 gone mad !

Back
Top Bottom