King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

How expensive was the kelp, if you don’t mind my asking?

I live here where it’s produced and paid about $150 for a 55lb bag about 4 years ago, pretty much a life time supply lol
This size bag I paid 22$ little goes along way

Hey joe how you doing bubs , just gonna do some reading up on the meri golds and sunflowers , I’ve actually been doing so learning lately lol . And another good one is stinging nettle , so the guy I watch puts stinging nettles near his tomatores and other veggies and fruits and the aphids go right to the nettles . So I think your onto something , companion sacrificial plants :thumb:

Hey joe how you doing bubs , just gonna do some reading up on the meri golds and sunflowers , I’ve actually been doing so learning lately lol . And another good one is stinging nettle , so the guy I watch puts stinging nettles near his tomatores and other veggies and fruits and the aphids go right to the nettles . So I think your onto something , companion sacrificial plants :thumb:
Hey dean! Good to see you! Hope you and your fam jam is doing well!! Wife and I had our baby girl on the 20th, things are just starting to get (somewhat) back to normal!! :passitleft:

Hey dean! Good to see you! Hope you and your fam jam is doing well!! Wife and I had our baby girl on the 20th, things are just starting to get (somewhat) back to normal!! :passitleft:
Brother , congratulations is in order , I am so happy you guys have a beautiful healthy baby girl, I honestly don’t know what normal is anymore man , just smile and wave haha. I am so happy for you guys . Your wife must be feeling relieved not be be slugging that baby around , I know my wife was just done with being pregnant by the end of the third trimester . I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations brotherman :cheer:

Brother , congratulations is in order , I am so happy you guys have a beautiful healthy baby girl, I honestly don’t know what normal is anymore man , just smile and wave haha. I am so happy for you guys . Your wife must be feeling relieved not be be slugging that baby around , I know my wife was just done with being pregnant by the end of the third trimester . I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations brotherman :cheer:
It’s definitely a blessing! Thanks man! I don’t want to boast to much about it, as I know joe and his wife have been trying for a while now. I know they’ll get their blessing very soon!!

yes the wife was soooo ready to not be prego anymore. Now it’s just to get through the healing process. As she was put under the knife. The baby had her head wrapped in the umbilical cord, so even if she wanted to give birth naturally, she couldn’t of.
but thanks man! Means a lot dean!

Hay Joe I just wanted to let you know I got that package. Thanks SO Much if there is anything you need or help with that I can help you with let me know. Monday will be lift off at my aunts I am sharing it with her. Thanks again
Enjoy let me know how she goes brotha

Help me with my garden stuff all I ask make me better please.

420 love brotha glad it made it safely .

You’re already a better grower than most Joe.
I think I have gotten better over the years since hands on experience . It is so fun I don't regret any of. These years of my life.

Thank you penny Yoru a huge part of the reason why I stay here. Your loyalness brotha is truly remarkable.

We’ve been doing this together for what? 4 years now?
Has it been that long already lol

Man I came into some nice smoke anyone ever have tropical truffle oh my what a taste.

Yes you would otter yes you would. .
Listen I have to be short I need sleep physio went really well today good session back thank god . Hr and half message this Thursday.

Need some sleep just filled garden again 3.5 hps not alot lol ....

Transplanted the legacy og one of them and lemon og candy ..

Fee quick pics help family what you all think I should do add ACT or wait week to adapt more.

Hey joe just stopping by , everything looks wonderful my friend , great job on the fence . Well done. That’s a really big veggie garden buds , I wish I had that kind of space .
I have a few things you guys can have , like we talked before .
I can’t wait to see what you guys do with the space . Erin Must be super happy to have this garden space .
cheers brother

Back
Top Bottom