King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Nice big plants Joe. Now for some sunshine!
Thanks otter bro

Roots were all to outsides and bottom of 2 gal pots which I just cut carefully down the middle of each pot and popped then out no issues .. I got this watch it from drying out too much and let go north what branch to keep super crop or tie down Hmm getting it

Thanks otter bro

Roots were all to outsides and bottom of 2 gal pots which I just cut carefully down the middle of each pot and popped then out no issues .. I got this watch it from drying out too much and let go north what branch to keep super crop or tie down Hmm getting it
That's how I do it too.

That's how I do it too.
Great minds think alike oh I took two cutting on attempt to clone that beauty brotha thank you so much dude she is towering had her introduced do shade outdoors today along with another white og . That will go in other side of garden bed then I got three holes behind fence and any additional clones I might stick in and I call sky rocket it with a fork on top will see

Hello Joe, Stone,Shed..... :passitleft: Hope you all are doing good. I love seeing/growing plants outdoors. I bet they take off Joe! Stay safe and stay stoned.

Hey gang ....finally got fee minutes to report on my girls...
So for starters start with the first four I had going which were two white og two white widows and then the lemon og candy I believe . Anyways lemon og candy is outside with my second white og fem adapting to mother nature heat wave over almost here ..

Lemon og candy is begging to go in holes which I plan of giving her what she wants soon few days for sure along with my huge white og fem that si over two feet tall .

White widows are slowly growing now that transplant is complete Into garden bed starting to get going now few ways after the transplant. No issues really to report on them besides trying to keep them low and maximize my garden bed space for colas .

Same with the first white og fem that I quadlined pics to come in few days for those girls ..

Next is ogkz followed by that second white og that will go out with lemon og .
.weird yellow tips happening at tops mag def ?

Iron?
I will try to get better pics shortly.

Next we got legacy ogs these plants I don't know by am into as much as the lemon og candy and ogkz . They are doing well @Ljoe94 came over took a defoil on one for them I left one my way see what happens in growth rate leaving fans on verse not . Here they are

This so Joe's above that he removed fans from self training itself .

Mine well this in the group photo sadly you can't see it but have way more tops I find but I'll take pics better tomorrow .

Back left behind the crate .

On crate is see info in pic description .

In house genetics platinum garlic smallest baby

Meep meep CSI Humboldt ts1000x old family purple. Biggest

Then laughing Buddha by Barneys farm

Think I need to move light away after looking in tht picture?

Transplanted her fee days ago to 1 gal or two gal plastic pot .save the fabric pots for final homes . No waste.

Zkittles is beside Joe's legacy og need to transplant her too.

Got some bag seed I am going to drop some where found a spot I am going to try 7 beans random ..just seed in hole how deep ?

Then we have my wives friend who almost killed three zkittles I gifted her. Gave it back worse then j gave it away..

It happens they know they were now over watering and I said let it dry out a bit more . It was 4-5 day

Then we have my clones day 4 read day there to let the wool dry out a bit to allow roots to push out . Grow weed easy reading .. not sure of I am doing it right of not but we will see hopefully soon.
Spraying misting the clones purpose is to take away the nutrients in leaves force it to look for roots at base more I think .

Well here is crappy pic spray tray once morning once night usually.

Me working dealing with healing brusied rib pinched nerve in syatica and now newest as of yesterday burcytis in left shoulder one use of arm today bit better though. Has this cream Erin rubbed it burns with some kind of spice in it. Was intense.

Trying to get things ordered 6 ton clean fill small loader fencing project helping people grow working .. and we'll my 420 when I can these days .

Hope Yoru all staying safe and good vibes to all this summer outdoor .:420::passitleft::green_heart::420:

Gardens are looking good Joe. Erin really has a green thumb eh?
She is learning from her master however girl is wicked at edging ...she does enjoy being outside playing in the dirt with me . Like big kids bro .

Looks like a brand new place now.

Buddy I wish siding is now being quoted more money I dunno even know where I get the money to keep up dude.

Sure as shit wasn't my job.

Off to sleep work in the Rain all day tomorrow.

You get thos3 band aid cuts out yet penny ?

Few things came in from prime today ..thoughts

Clones still alive

Look green on top so all good. That kelp should be a good outdoor amendment
yeah think the sea weed I'll add in once a month small dose maybe only in veg then I'll I'll just up the kelp more at bloom maybe

Few things came in from prime today ..thoughts

Clones still alive

How expensive was the kelp, if you don’t mind my asking?

I live here where it’s produced and paid about $150 for a 55lb bag about 4 years ago, pretty much a life time supply lol

Back
Top Bottom