King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

So INHG in coco had tap after 24 in pill bottle tap water bit of h202.
Day one seedling stage for meep meep today

Coming along well so far.
Here is my friend s zkittles I gifted this so best the other two from the other two growers dont seem to have the green thumb and both haven't grown if anything got worse since I've gifted them . I tried to tell her to top down a bit and start keeping new too two main outwards told her to top about half down drew coloured lines to say pink too here blue this helps with etc...

Here is her girl....

She does look happy. Has a nice view of the neighbourhood too. What’s not to like?
What’s the one you are calling meep meep? That makes me laugh.
,Ts1000 x old family purple I believe bud

So I came home today found this under wife's car @Ljoe94 Hooked me.uo so I can get cloning for him to have some cuts start tomorrow to take some lower shoots see what happens healthy plants ogkz few cuts for sure . If I get good at cloning I might stick more rock wool cubes and more cuts of plants and single shoot them outdoors possibly will see what happens

.also Diablo rooting agent to try. Not pro mix rooting stimulate

Hey Joe, looks like you’re ready to rock this summer!
Trying dude trying ...have been dealing with over a week a pinched nerve in lower back sciatica and bruised or fracture rib . Worked all week Waring back brace tried to do fencing with Ljoe94 yesterday had to send him home the pain made it front think I got a bit of hernia in pain half gram shrooms.morphine you know my luck brotha

Well I am trying to clone once again .

I got three cuts of ogkz healthiest plant
Two cuts for white og fems.

And two cuts of lemon og candy .

My two white widows fems by seedsman will be going outdoors in hole today once my kelp and seaweed fertilizer come I will start a tea once a week .

Few shots sorry about the blurryness I will get better pics shortly..

Off to transplant the first three plants I started all white og white widows back on track and showing better growth these days as well..

Good luck, hope they all root.
Thanks penny me too.

Also planted two white widows and white og by seedsman that white widow man smells wicked already bro ..pics to come

Alright transplant complete feel good how it went down ..

What are your thoughts ?

Back
Top Bottom