King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Just eat what I estimated at a gram and a half.
Dude I am 1500 mg of that chocolate shrooms. When I chew the ones I have one gram is better then this bit still fucked going to eat rest of chocolate so 3000 mg apparently

Hi all, Man! I wish I could get those at my dispensary! Was gonna ask how yer doin King, but I see......Happy trails! Stay safe and stay stoned
Hahah dude check your pm bud .

Still alive and bitchin dude .

Tilled a garden today wow my back and shit lol

I think Joe is in for a good night :high-five: :surf:

Buddy I just wish I had you all here to take it in with

Yeah I know what you mean. My medical card has expired now so I couldn't shop unless I get it renewed but they don't have shrooms even if I did renew it. I don't pay those Crazy prices they want. It may take me a few harvest to get much of a verity but I wont pay those prices
Rules are meant to be broken brotha

Hey joe where did you get thoes chocolates brother ?? Hope you have a great night my friend :)
Gifted from a good friend I'll ask about where he got them from ..they are good but chewing blue meanies are better to me

Yep still amongst the living, how you doing so far? Lol
Staring at fire Listening to children laugh and staring at the fire works going off. Drinking about 12 or so brew now 3000 mg of that chocolate shrooms gone joint after j feet up life's alright worth it . Tilled a garden. Well I'll post pics soon

Few quick pics before my old ass falls back asleep again .

Still alive sadly sorry guys ... Will when to out up with me for awhile more..

Anyone have any idea what kind of bird this is ... Trying to educate myself on birds more .

Have bit of blueish green head tint of red in wings mostly black .. robyns ruled out as they have red bellies..and eat worms in am or early part of day and fruits supposibly in evening .. but that might be myth because there were several Robyn's eating worms from my tilled garden . Worms are good for my outdoor growing as thier poop is beneficial I believe.

Back
Top Bottom