King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

I've been around 6.1 ish mostly lately 6 ish area I let it float around there . I do need to calibrate my ph pen I think I have buffer stuff still..

I go down to 5.9 at times
Hey joes I have some 7.0 cal fluid if you need brother . I check the pen you gave me before every use . Every thoe I don’t adjust my ph , I do have kids and they like to put stuff in my water
So I check before every use , of the ppms are off from what they normally are or I find a trashy toy in the bottom of my bucket haha . One time I checked and the reading was up to 10 so I think my son may have sprayed some bleach spray in it . So even thoe I don’t ph may water I check it religiously

Hey joes I have some 7.0 cal fluid if you need brother . I check the pen you gave me before every use . Every thoe I don’t adjust my ph , I do have kids and they like to put stuff in my water
So I check before every use , of the ppms are off from what they normally are or I find a trashy toy in the bottom of my bucket haha . One time I checked and the reading was up to 10 so I think my son may have sprayed some bleach spray in it . So even thoe I don’t ph may water I check it religiously
My tap water bro is 8.2 few years back it was 7.6 idk I know their are trace mineral in it.

Yikes about testing drinks before drinking them ....kids !

Yours are.a handful I bet you got a lot going on dude..big family but it takes a real man to raise them and build a family and go through life's obstacles with them on thier journey .

My tap water bro is 8.2 few years back it was 7.6 idk I know their are trace mineral in it.

Yikes about testing drinks before drinking them ....kids !

Yours are.a handful I bet you got a lot going on dude..big family but it takes a real man to raise them and build a family and go through life's obstacles with them on thier journey .
Hey what’s up for today joe? Man that almost chocked me up bud. Your a great guy joe. I should send them to your place for a day have some fun with uncle joe haha. My kids adore you btw, it’s nice when my friends are great with kids .
Sometimes I feel like I have bitten to much off the apple of life but thoes moments fade fast. And have become less and less frequent but I am tested daily. I just pray I can keep my kids on the right track in life that’s all.

that’s crazy about your tap water mine comes out just above 7.1

Well more problem with white og the first one .

All plants mostly showing def on cal mag. Trying to up cal mag ..

I did super crop her main last night her she is everything that is below where I bent her is where I was going to top her but with it not growing well I wanted less stress. She is bouncing back up as you can semi see in pics .. thoughts

So 2 ml cal mag 2-0-0 .
1.25 grow base 1-0-4..
1.25 ml micro 2-0-0
That's it

6.5 nitro - 0 phosphorus 4

Did you try the flush to run off for a reset before a refeed? Not you, Penny. Enjoy your coffee. I meant Joe and his LOGC.
No lemon og is okay just won't stop growing daily few inches even lower shoots all even.

It's the white og DD bit flush in coco eithy tsp water only ?

Ok well. I’m not a coco guy so I haven’t done this, but if you pour a couple of pots worth of plain H2O through her then feed straight away you should reset a lock out.
And/or green her up with an N boost?
Seems if she’s not taking up ca it may be due to too much stored P or something?

Well more problem with white og the first one .

All plants mostly showing def on cal mag. Trying to up cal mag ..

I did super crop her main last night her she is everything that is below where I bent her is where I was going to top her but with it not growing well I wanted less stress. She is bouncing back up as you can semi see in pics .. thoughts

So 2 ml cal mag 2-0-0 .
1.25 grow base 1-0-4..
1.25 ml micro 2-0-0
That's it

6.5 nitro - 0 phosphorus 4

Hey Joe to my limited experience she is asking for more nitrogen with those light green lower leaves?

Hey Joe to my limited experience she is asking for more nitrogen with those light green lower leaves?
Yeah been giving her about 6-0-4 npk today since the pot has whieght a thousand pounds just tap water 170 ppm out with 1.25 ml cal mag 2-0-0 nitro

And bit of enzyme komplete.

See if back off and good run off through helps or makes worse ..

Thanks for trying to help me sad to loose.her she is not well.

Back
Top Bottom