King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Wife wanted me to show you all are wicked new bun/ chafflss .

They are wicked good and my puggle won't shut up wimpering Mya just stares and drools

Thoughts would you try it ?
My dogs doo as you can see lol
Man this is an Amazing idea. My mouth is watering right now just thinking about it . :lot-o-toke:

Mail between US and Canada is super slow right now. Hope things get normal soon.
For foods sake I hope so too ..

Need to sleep be on Later tomorrow at some point with update if not Sunday update for sure .
Night bud

Yeah I am in two water ppm out usually around 170 ish ..ph 8 .2 lately .

I ph down to 6 .1 ish

I think I want allowing my coco to dry out adequately enough .

See how she's responds in a day or two

And glad to have Yoru humour and knowledge around. Thanks Krip.
Hmmm...I think in coco you want your PH closer to 5.5-5.8 but I've never grown in coco, so maybe higher is better? :hmmmm: I do believe coco is treated as passive hydro (assuming drain to waste) which needs lower PH.

Hmmm...I think in coco you want your PH closer to 5.5-5.8 but I've never grown in coco, so maybe higher is better? :hmmmm: I do believe coco is treated as passive hydro (assuming drain to waste) which needs lower PH.

Yeah since it hydroponics between soil growing and hydro is my thinking.

According to a chart I found on web 5.9 is when cal mag for example starts to uptake so I float it 5.9-6.2 ish

Coco 5.8-6.2 is the sweet spot.
I've been around 6.1 ish mostly lately 6 ish area I let it float around there . I do need to calibrate my ph pen I think I have buffer stuff still..

I go down to 5.9 at times

Back
Top Bottom