King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Looks awesome, Joe! :welldone:
Just keep the top flat while the lowers catch up before you let it go. Looks the business!
Did you make clones?
No no more room.for any more plants already 3 over limit outdoors and 3 left in tent after I gift another legacy og by CSI Humboldt.

Here so my attempt

That’s a HexLine brother!! :high-five:

I like doing Hexlines rather then quadlines. That bottom internode sometimes makes it to the top canopy, sometimes they don’t. If they don’t, I just cut them off when i lollipop, and make it a quadline.

this double cola on my green crack was the hexline branch. It didn’t make it to the top canopy but it got enough light that I left it. The other side got cut off, but you never know if they’ll produce or not. So I always like to leave them on when I start training.
618C66E9-3AE3-4AE9-9C1A-4ED6586CB748.jpeg

showing all over the plant, it is semi mobile... and that points to magnesium
Wow thanks for stopping by emilya , seems to be a good hunch of magnesium I'll look at other plants that have suffered mag def. Appreciate the support.
:420::green_heart::passitleft:

That’s a HexLine brother!! :high-five:

I like doing Hexlines rather then quadlines. That bottom internode sometimes makes it to the top canopy, sometimes they don’t. If they don’t, I just cut them off when i lollipop, and make it a quadline.

this double cola on my green crack was the hexline branch. It didn’t make it to the top canopy but it got enough light that I left it. The other side got cut off, but you never know if they’ll produce or not. So I always like to leave them on when I start training.
618C66E9-3AE3-4AE9-9C1A-4ED6586CB748.jpeg
Makes total sense .. I just like the way they were strechingsout without any training literally they grew out long and lanky sativa side ? Long internodes verse short indica ? Am I off here ?
.need more green brb ..

Makes total sense .. I just like the way they were strechingsout without any training literally they grew out long and lanky sativa side ? Long internodes verse short indica ? Am I off here ?
.need more green brb ..
Yep exactly!

but when the plant is topped it stops growing like a an untopped plant. it manipulates the plant to stay short, and focuses more on the “horizontal” growth. So that’s when the sizes of leaf tips come into action. Longer and thinner tips is sativa dominant, shorter and wider leaf tips are indica dominant.

I’m sure you knew that though!:high-five:

Yep exactly!

but when the plant is topped it stops growing like a an untopped plant. it manipulates the plant to stay short, and focuses more on the “horizontal” growth. So that’s when the sizes of leaf tips come into action. Longer and thinner tips is sativa dominant, shorter and wider leaf tips are indica dominant.

I’m sure you knew that though!:high-five:
Yeah just trying to understand those plants with short internodes and long internodes . Live and learn

Anyone have any idea what this deficiency is ? On that white og fem up nutes ? Micro nitro ?

All advice help is appreciated as I to ain't no pro lol

Hey joe I think you’ve got all the info you need. I honestly need to go to deficiency school I have to compare pics every time still .
Is she the only one showing sings when their all on the same feed ?
may just need a little more of something then the other phenos .
I just killed my one NL I was happy to have a clone of it to carry on with my new knowledge .

Well the white og doesnt look better today will let medium dry out a bit see if it helps.

Good news is legacy ogs got transplanted today here are few shots.

In veg, let it dry out all the way between waterings for best and most rapid root growth.
Soil though not my coco right ..

Hey emilya :ciao:

Hi... sorry... was assuming this was soil. Coco has many ways to run it... carry on as if I wasn't looking :)
Still thank you for the info and being a shadow . Blessed vibes

That Legacy OG looking nice and healthy.
Yeah today she is even better I'll take pics later tonight bud ..

But check this out bro lemon og candy by philosopher seeds @stoneotter buddy this thing is growing north fast now lol. You where not kidding .

Pics well it's the biggest plants here at 8/9 nodes from bottom all nodes are growing out horizontally nicely and then curling and heading north . Good genetics previous breeder?

Then you got my newest laughing Buddha that I was suppose to just see if I can get going ...well what you guys think new to this starting in soil game .

And of course my over watered underfed poor white og. Well two plus ish days and more or less dry out light enough to feed again . So I upped the dose a bit of cal mag and micro for extra nitro

Think it was .
180 ppm out of tap
Ph 8.2

Per gal I fed ..
1.5 ml cal mag 2-0-0
1.25ml grow base advanced nutrients ph perfect technology. 1-0-4
1.25 ml micro by advanced nutrients ph perfect 2-0-0

Then ph down to 6.1 ish

So if not mistaken I have fed it "today "
So like 6-0-4

No phosphorus giving yet .

Bloom base carries 1-3-4