King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Well everyone will be taking a break for a bit last post for bit . Today was what I thought going to be a good day.

Nope . You guessed it lost another baby today . Got pulled over for speeding was telling screaming at him to take his badge off and let's see what he got . It's been bad mentally I just fucking am spanked . Being human and dealing with these emotions sadness frustrating anger is not easy.

Pandemic , 60 hr work weeks , being essential. On hwy 100 km series talk about making it 110 or 120 kmph. I was driving keeping up with flow of traffic the car cop and one other in right lane at 12/ pass him notice it a undercover I got up to when I looked I was 131 kmph he then slows down in fast lane and then moves to right lane rolls down winter I said sorry I zoned out apologized he said pull over. That is when I lost my cool . He said Dorn open my car door when he said Yoru sticker is not on plate I said I bought it it's somewhere in here and went to open car when he slammed it closed on me threating me not to do that again. Fuck you free country am I threat no I said fuck you asshole I am trying g to look for it to show you I have it somewhere. 222 $ ticket for me where the fuck is the sympathy during these trying times why was the cop lesiurr driving at 130+ I am fighting this in court but just to show the day I've had .

About to smoke and calm the fack down.

@stoneotter buddy this lemon of candy brotha epic one would say .
Check her out loved the transplant man..

I don't want to too her she looks so sexy man

Nice scent off her too already .
.then we got my ogkz penny was right again don't let it get to your head brotha lol

But few days I'll transplant her rough little start

Up next we got the two zkittles I am gifting to co worker and wives co worker tomorrow.

But these roots are wicked

Bout it just beat guys ....

Much love to you all tonight :420::green_heart::Namaste:
Man you're growing her nice !

Wow really cool bird man....not going to lie here I do like them still but have anxiety around any bird now . Why ? Thanks to when we'll back in the day when I was about 15 ish maybe 16 years old this is there kind of teen I was lol

Got off a city bus in Oakville Ontario Canada was walki g along the side walk where there was this silver 6 feet high fencing with this little bird . Could t tell you what it was a chickadee small not big black if I remember not a crow .

Anyways me walking by this bird . Loo at it to check it out and it states me down I swear it . I might have been really stoned at the time unsure. Lol

Well its neck moved so slowly as I walk by it keeping it evil dark black eyes upon me. I said man that bird looks angry in my head staring at it with caution at this point all within a few secs or so of course .

This bird dude takes off flies by by head and comes swooping down so aggressively towards the top of my head .

So you would have laughed if he saw what I did and the reaction my body decided to take .

Joe running on the main road in front of a mall Oakville place pretty decent size mall.

Flapping my hands In the air screaming like I think they say is what sound alike a little girl. Plea ING with this bird to leave me alone after about two failed attempts and what semi hit peck its hard by the way . It evacuated the mission of kill Joe .

Ever since well I am cautious one would say bad luck probably .

You don't want to hear about my creepy friends white cat that took to me too much.

:bong::popcorn:
Hehe, those tiny little things that weigh in the grams and have hollow bones have a strong personality alright! I got attacked while riding my bicycle minding my own business. Peddling by a tree all of a sudden i get a pecking on my helmut. I was amazed and humored so I went again and it did it again. Later down the road I met some other peddlers and it attacked them too. We had a good laugh.

Thanks brothareally appreciate those words man..very kind and brave of you to say publicly .

What's going on out semi west ?

I was out in Lac la biche at camp for sanjel . Fly in out Ontario money sucked oil was crashing lay offs happening but fun fee month of eating working out safety orientation in Calgary . Some coin and met a guy from BC I ended up drinking with . Yeah BC dudes crazy mofos .he was nice dude though .
Not much is happening over here, the price of a barrel of oil has gone so low, there isn’t many working over here. My trade has slowed down a lot even, I have work... if I go to work, but the economy has sure slowed down because of this all...
yeah people from Bc are great! A lot of my friends are from BC. My wife grew up on the island.

Okay so this happened ...
Added some coco perlite to inch to two layer to bottom of these fox farm happy frog soil pots. Plastic. Fed all about 500ls ish water with bit of enzyme komplete and ml or so of cal mag. Added great white to holes before planting .

Has dolomite lime added for ph buffering . This should last til they dig holes and plant in ground I'd think.

Every two days water maybe ? This is new to me soil indoor . Going to gift then Friday to both girls .
Pics of it didn't happen .

Also bought big bag of pro mix bx to try this year as buddy at store said this year suppose to be hot summer they say so more moisture as pro mix hp is better for indoor he Informed me.

Haha pics. Joe.

Off to a good start, I’m hoping it’s an early spring so we can the the outdoors rockin.
Check pm have important question for you please bro

So sorry to hear about the loss Joe. My heart goes out to you and Erin. Not to mention the cop getting all bent out of shape. F'in ruins your day for sure.

On the plus side the plants are looking great as are the wholes they'll be going into!

. I think I am telling her to her promix HP or the organic blend to transplant into
When I give clones to non-growers I tell them to mix in Osmocote+ (what Doc Bud started with) and just water when needed. It works nicely for folks not wanting to deal with nutes.
Peddling by a tree all of a sudden i get a pecking on my helmut. I was amazed and humored so I went again and it did it again. Later down the road I met some other peddlers and it attacked them too. We had a good laugh.
And this is why they tell us to wear bike helmets!

So sorry to hear about the loss Joe. My heart goes out to you and Erin. Not to mention the cop getting all bent out of shape. F'in ruins your day for sure.

On the plus side the plants are looking great as are the wholes they'll be going into!

When I give clones to non-growers I tell them to mix in Osmocote+ (what Doc Bud started with) and just water when needed. It works nicely for folks not wanting to deal with nutes.

And this is why they tell us to wear bike helmets!
Yeah I ended up going with fox farm happy frog shed . Paid 26$ for huge bag..

Little great white at transplant time and once was week or so add some to top dress.

Also @Ljoe94 gave me a laughing Buddah by Barnes farm unsure if feminized to regs .

But I guess he says his buddy bought a pack of three laughing Buddha and tow he tried to get to germinate wouldn't go called it duds.

Two and half days later I just dropped in soil with rooter and happy frog easy on watering give it a few days now and water again.
I leaned so much with soil growing already this year.

Ordering mosquito bits or dunks what is the difference ?

Also ordering neem oil too as out .
About to upload pic of laughing Buddah pics or it didn't happen.

Brb buddy.

You got green fingers, Joe.
I swear if you sat in a wooden chair it would sprout roots and leaves!
Naw just green god lady luck I call it .

Only luck that keeps me sane brotha.

How you doing donkey I feel bad you haven't received mail ..break a brothas.heart dude.

Ps digging the new avatar pic buddy .

Back
Top Bottom