King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Have her post in introduce yourself, we’ll take care of her.
Yup sent her link to register and my journal link .

Off to sleep for few hrs car at machanics , new sump pump installed basement cleaned up .

Dishes done dogs walked and worked 4 hrs already .

Have a good one bro

Nice just woke up to an email saying my in house genetics platinum garlic is going out to ship today or Tomorrow . Very excited boy.

Nice just woke up to an email saying my in house genetics platinum garlic is going out to ship today or Tomorrow . Very excited boy.
:yahoo::slide::yahoo::theband::cheer:
Ohboyohboyohboy :woohoo: thrilled for you mate they look magic!
What a great way to start the day.

Well everyone will be taking a break for a bit last post for bit . Today was what I thought going to be a good day.

Nope . You guessed it lost another baby today . Got pulled over for speeding was telling screaming at him to take his badge off and let's see what he got . It's been bad mentally I just fucking am spanked . Being human and dealing with these emotions sadness frustrating anger is not easy.

Pandemic , 60 hr work weeks , being essential. On hwy 100 km series talk about making it 110 or 120 kmph. I was driving keeping up with flow of traffic the car cop and one other in right lane at 12/ pass him notice it a undercover I got up to when I looked I was 131 kmph he then slows down in fast lane and then moves to right lane rolls down winter I said sorry I zoned out apologized he said pull over. That is when I lost my cool . He said Dorn open my car door when he said Yoru sticker is not on plate I said I bought it it's somewhere in here and went to open car when he slammed it closed on me threating me not to do that again. Fuck you free country am I threat no I said fuck you asshole I am trying g to look for it to show you I have it somewhere. 222 $ ticket for me where the fuck is the sympathy during these trying times why was the cop lesiurr driving at 130+ I am fighting this in court but just to show the day I've had .

About to smoke and calm the fack down.

@stoneotter buddy this lemon of candy brotha epic one would say .
Check her out loved the transplant man..

I don't want to too her she looks so sexy man

Nice scent off her too already .
.then we got my ogkz penny was right again don't let it get to your head brotha lol

But few days I'll transplant her rough little start

Up next we got the two zkittles I am gifting to co worker and wives co worker tomorrow.

But these roots are wicked

Bout it just beat guys ....

Much love to you all tonight :420::green_heart::Namaste:

Sorry Joe, I listen if you need someone to vent to you know where I’m at Brother.
I know man just mentally trying to start strong and then this where is the sympathy in this world I probably have been working my ass off around the clock to get him his package s and mail ..asshole he was very rude ego power tripping man. Sad

Oh, Joe :confused: Sorry you and Erin are going through that.
Take your time.
Likewise if you need a door to bang your head against, mine is shut tight ;)
:green_heart::love:
Thanks brotha .. hurt and just what to get so high I can't think anymore . What do I have to do ask for help .. how you doing buddy . You alright man?

Dude! I’m so sorry!! That’s so sad!! To the hell with the ticket! I just hope you guys are mentally in the right place. Take as much time as you guys need! My wife and i, thoughts are with you guys!! I couldn’t imagine what I’d do if we lost our baby this late in the stage... man! I truly hope you guys get your miracle child!! :circle-of-love::love:

Dude! I’m so sorry!! That’s so sad!! To the hell with the ticket! I just hope you guys are mentally in the right place. Take as much time as you guys need! My wife and i, thoughts are with you guys!! I couldn’t imagine what I’d do if we lost our baby this late in the stage... man! I truly hope you guys get your miracle child!! :circle-of-love::love:
Thanks brothareally appreciate those words man..very kind and brave of you to say publicly .

What's going on out semi west ?

I was out in Lac la biche at camp for sanjel . Fly in out Ontario money sucked oil was crashing lay offs happening but fun fee month of eating working out safety orientation in Calgary . Some coin and met a guy from BC I ended up drinking with . Yeah BC dudes crazy mofos .he was nice dude though .

Thanks brotha .. hurt and just what to get so high I can't think anymore . What do I have to do ask for help .. how you doing buddy . You alright man?
Ah I wish I could help, mate. Good on you for not getting completely blotto without the canna if you know what I mean.
On getting as high as you can Today with that great stash of yours, here’s this - I just started reading it today and I’m gonna give it a go just as soon as..
Race ya..
Here’s Trixie. She also wants to get high and she’s really good at it too!
F73369D3-5B1F-4863-A3FD-3514833E400C.jpeg

She has no idea what it takes for a monkey to get through a day. She just knows wherever she is that she’s the most important person in the room. Lot of personality in a little bird.
I’m going for make some rosin but I won’t know how much because the scales are in the garage and I can’t open the door (toldya!) while this one is out. The oven is in the garage too (house reno’s) so will decarb some to try the dust later too. Can’t quite kick the pain, but have been getting a little more sleep last week. Sleep is new.
Just want to keep an invisible, virtual hand on your shoulder a while man.
:passitleft:

I had a Blue Crowned Conure that I rescued. Dude brought her into a pet shop wearing welding gloves. Ended up being a sweetheart. She slept on a corner of my bed every night.

Wow really cool bird man....not going to lie here I do like them still but have anxiety around any bird now . Why ? Thanks to when we'll back in the day when I was about 15 ish maybe 16 years old this is there kind of teen I was lol

Got off a city bus in Oakville Ontario Canada was walki g along the side walk where there was this silver 6 feet high fencing with this little bird . Could t tell you what it was a chickadee small not big black if I remember not a crow .

Anyways me walking by this bird . Loo at it to check it out and it states me down I swear it . I might have been really stoned at the time unsure. Lol

Well its neck moved so slowly as I walk by it keeping it evil dark black eyes upon me. I said man that bird looks angry in my head staring at it with caution at this point all within a few secs or so of course .

This bird dude takes off flies by by head and comes swooping down so aggressively towards the top of my head .

So you would have laughed if he saw what I did and the reaction my body decided to take .

Joe running on the main road in front of a mall Oakville place pretty decent size mall.

Flapping my hands In the air screaming like I think they say is what sound alike a little girl. Plea ING with this bird to leave me alone after about two failed attempts and what semi hit peck its hard by the way . It evacuated the mission of kill Joe .

Ever since well I am cautious one would say bad luck probably .

You don't want to hear about my creepy friends white cat that took to me too much.

:bong::popcorn:

I had never tuned in much to birds before having one and it has been a lot of fun.
Have you read Wild Parrots Of Telegraph Hill Penny? There’s a Blue Conure with a starring role.
That one that had a go at you Joe was likely protecting her nest. There are some cliffs here at the right time of year when gulls are nesting we can walk our dogs there and stand still for an hour or two while birds dive-bomb one of our dogs. When I tune in to them I see the birds playing as much as the dog. Locally endemic red billed gulls are very playful. Black backs, not so much.

Back
Top Bottom