King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Ordering mosquito bits or dunks what is the difference ?

Also ordering neem oil too as out .
About to upload pic of laughing Buddah pics or it didn't happen.

Brb buddy.

I am using Mosquito Dunks to combat fungus gnats (bane of every organic grower) and thrips. I also have beneficial nematodes on the way as the little bastards multiplied faster than rabbits this round and secured a foothold in my flower tent.

Normal control methods I use were ineffective so I decided to go full out biological warfare on there asses, so far the Dunks are working, numbers of both gnats and thrips are dropping.

As for the difference between Dunks and Bits, different delivery method, both have the same beneficial bacteria as assassins.

I am using Mosquito Dunks to combat fungus gnats (bane of every organic grower) and thrips. I also have beneficial nematodes on the way as the little bastards multiplied faster than rabbits this round and secured a foothold in my flower tent.

Normal control methods I use were ineffective so I decided to go full out biological warfare on there asses, so far the Dunks are working, numbers of both gnats and thrips are dropping.

As for the difference between Dunks and Bits, different delivery method, both have the same beneficial bacteria as assassins.
Okay how do you use the dunks bud?

So ..I would also like to add before I have my plant away I gave a good soaking spray of mix of neem oil and dish soap unscented. To hopefully help her aid pest .

I break the dunks up into pieces, soak a piece in water 24hrs and use that water to water my plants, the BTi bacteria infect the larva in the soil and kill them, I also soak a piece in a 1 gallon sprayer and use that to spray down the tent and plants just before/after lights out for the adult gnats and thrips.

So far the numbers I see of both are dropping, once the nematodes get here, they will get added to the pots as well to hunt larva

@Ljoe94 dude these burgers and that moose meat you gave me. Damn buddy best burger I've ever made homemade and on BBQ. Turned out 5 star brotha . Thank you soon much dude.

Pics or it didn't happen

I did 1 lb ground beef

1 lb moose meat

6 pieces of bacon diced up .

2 tsp of Montreal steak spice .
2 .5 tsp of garlic powder .
dash of pink hymilayn salt.
Dash of grounded black pepper .

Cook three mins a side on high heat BBQ

Then last five low medium heat add cheese of desired.

Enjoy !!!.

@Ljoe94 dude these burgers and that moose meat you gave me. Damn buddy best burger I've ever made homemade and on BBQ. Turned out 5 star brotha . Thank you soon much dude.

Pics or it didn't happen

I did 1 lb ground beef

1 lb moose meat

6 pieces of bacon diced up .

2 tsp of Montreal steak spice .
2 .5 tsp of garlic powder .
dash of pink hymilayn salt.
Dash of grounded black pepper .

Cook three mins a side on high heat BBQ

Then last five low medium heat add cheese of desired.

Enjoy !!!.
View media item 1769638
View media item 1769639
Glad you enjoyed it

Nothing like good friends close by.

Yeah have one really good dude but he lives across a border where this virus si attacking so many .

He beat be staying safe my dear friend . God my heart would break if something was to happen.

Stay lit brotha :passitleft::green_heart:

Hope so Penny! But don't want to go normal too soon and have to roll up the sidewalk again :eek: .

Hey Joe, before I forget, don't forget you will need to harden the plants off to the sun before you drop them in the holes. An hour the first day, a few more the second, more the third and some dappled sun, then full sun on the fourth day in the planting beds. I'd hate to see you burn those beautiful leaves!

I got the recipe so you did! Thanks! Moose is harder to come by here but I have enjoyed it's delicious flesh years ago.
Suck a nice gamey taste mixed with ground beef to balance it out . Dude these where epic ..

Well I am.abiut to post my attempt at a quadline more like a sixth line

Back
Top Bottom