King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Wife wanted me to show you all are wicked new bun/ chafflss .

They are wicked good and my puggle won't shut up wimpering Mya just stares and drools

Thoughts would you try it ?
My dogs doo as you can see lol

If she’s going outside she’ll be a monster.
Yeah I think I will be I will just top top top lol toe down keep low as possible this could get Interesting.

So many things what would you think my best thing be to do bud. You have more experience than I do bro

Use fending around the plant to train the branches outward. Make her bigger around than tall.

Yeah i think I see what you are saying ...
:bongrip::rolleyes::hmmmm::thedoubletake:

All caught up & looks good, Brother! :welldone:

Love the pups! :love:

On the plant showing signs of Mag deficiency...Is that in soil or coco and are you using R/O or distilled water? If coco and R/O or distilled, you'll likely need to add Cal/Mag. ;)

Look up Mendo Dope boys on YouTube. They grew 625 pounds with 25 plants. Amazing videos
Dude mondo dope use no till organics . Whole different ball game brother. You’ll have to read up on emilya stuff . Listening to mendo dope is hard because he talks kinda gangster ish and they I just feel like their not very informative . They just say lasagna tech lol
i am going to purchase the revs true living living organics and gonna read up no more messing around

if you want to bump up your soil game look within the group brother . We got your back

I just thought I had a good handle on it and I do. But like you I have searched every soil grower on YouTube and ok all kinds of forums and they are all pointing in this one direction . The revs true living organics . I think it will bring a lot more understanding to everything . When I finish it and you can borrow it to read if you like

All caught up & looks good, Brother! :welldone:

Love the pups! :love:

On the plant showing signs of Mag deficiency...Is that in soil or coco and are you using R/O or distilled water? If coco and R/O or distilled, you'll likely need to add Cal/Mag. ;)
Yeah I am in two water ppm out usually around 170 ish ..ph 8 .2 lately .

I ph down to 6 .1 ish

I think I want allowing my coco to dry out adequately enough .

See how she's responds in a day or two

And glad to have Yoru humour and knowledge around. Thanks Krip.

Back
Top Bottom