King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Hey joe sorry to see the white og having issues , must just be one of thoes phenos ?? Is this happening to any of the other plants or are they all starting to show this ? If they are all starting to show this then try throwing some p into the mix . Where did you learn not to put p in your veg feeding schedule I know you used it in the seedling stage. have you always done this exact feeding schedule , I know each plant somethings need a more tailored feeding schedule, I have a lot of respect for coco growers you have to be on top of your feeding and have to provide everything for the plant. On a regular basis. You’ll figure it out man your an amazing grower and have a lot of people who got your back brother

when I amend my soil for veg I use 75% 4-4-4 Gaja green AP and 25% 2-8-4 PB . Now I honestly don’t know if I even need to add the 25% power bloom . But I do anyways .and in veg I just add the veg microbes . So I honestly don't even know exactly what the plants are taking up

but I have tried to understand the advanced nutrient line and so far it’s pretty confusing , but it seems you can really tweak your feedings with this stuff . There are so many different types of the advanced nutrients .

you’ll figure this one out brotherman

Poor me all by my self

No love wtf ! .

Hi all, Man! I wish I could get those at my dispensary! Was gonna ask how yer doin King, but I see......Happy trails! Stay safe and stay stoned

We’re so far behind here it’ll be years before we catch up to the rest of the world.
Yeah I know what you mean. My medical card has expired now so I couldn't shop unless I get it renewed but they don't have shrooms even if I did renew it. I don't pay those Crazy prices they want. It may take me a few harvest to get much of a verity but I wont pay those prices

Back
Top Bottom