King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Hey there KJ - whats up buddy??? Looks like you got the outdoor dialing in there bud. Fence looks spectacular. You plants look great too!

Sub'd for the trees!

Welcome back brown
I love your garden. The fence is nice:blunt:

.thanks Sara me too and I love the tsl2000 decent lights .

Few pics since I am busy as fack ..

Hope Yoru all safe and doing well

Transplanted the ogkz and little baby zkittles so garden bed is full . Now few holes one for white og and one for something else . Laughing Buddah I think has went to flower autos ? Pics to come .
20/4 lighting wierd .

The roots day 54 veg was in 2 gal happy frog water only .

Wowsers nice stuff hso

You’re an inspiration Joe and a breath of fresh air too. Man, your pink kush is great! :high-five: Fences looking mighty fine;)
Nice brotha enjoy and sorry about those beans getting crushed and yes the stank genetics are regs buddy.

My clones ogkz best but got roots coming learning easy on watering those cubes misting twice a day cut with exacto knife so no pinching stem. Day three let dry out bit more then try soak 5.5 area only tap water next time I will try distilled water only . Pics to come

Alright well day 14 we finally checked and I pulled one of the white og clients out for cube and saw some roots so out back in and then looked at ogkz and wow one for the clones massive baby roots . So do I just stuck this in coco now and start feeding slow low dose daily ?.

Man I am stoked .

@Ljoe94 we got roots bro @DeanWest89 you still want a clone bro it is ready I think . Help buds...

Pics or it didn't happen ..

They’re looking good, a little feed will have them rocking.
Yeah bud I added some.great white around the rock wool bit . Pre charged coco 1.25 ml per gal of cql mag grow micro bloom . Thats it ph to 6.1

Back
Top Bottom