King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Doing well man!! Running on a couple hours sleep a night. Other then that, things are great! My auto I have outside is doing stellar!!
Post a pic bro ..

Fuck those days are hard nice weather is here some make their coin profits in nice weather .

Dont kill Yoru self dude..

Autos I should have tried again .

Yo look below for video all help is needed this year lol

One of the best outdoor gardens I’ve seen this year. I’d be wary of topping because they’ll start flowering real soon. If they were mine I’d just let them grow now.

One of the best outdoor gardens I’ve seen this year. I’d be wary of topping because they’ll start flowering real soon. If they were mine I’d just let them grow now.
Yeah I see what your sayinh bud. Good eye good eye buddy. Clean up a bit later .

You’ve got a big back yard man!! Very nice!! Mia wanted no part of the video!! :laughtwo:

Post a pic bro ..

Fuck those days are hard nice weather is here some make their coin profits in nice weather .

Dont kill Yoru self dude..

Autos I should have tried again .

Yo look below for video all help is needed this year lol
I will try get a video of her in a few minutes. I’m in slippers and house coat still. I’ll have to run inside and get some shoes on. The grass is still wet.

I’m fine with not getting much sleep because of the baby on the weekends, but it’s very difficult to run on a couple hour of sleep, then drive an hour and a bit to work, get through work, then drive back... that’s tough on me. But I’m a survivor, I shall get through this. Sometimes it’s a struggle, but I got through our first baby (alive) I will do it again! Lol

I’ll head out to go get a video right now... but first I need to refill my coffee cup.

First off love your pit bro ..
My wife uses chicken wire lays it down over top of area she plants her beans to prevent critters too. Might help . Hey done farm fertilizer mix in that garden bang.

Let that soil dry out try less water more often brotha .

You’ve got a big back yard man!! Very nice!! Mia wanted no part of the video!! :laughtwo:

I will try get a video of her in a few minutes. I’m in slippers and house coat still. I’ll have to run inside and get some shoes on. The grass is still wet.

I’m fine with not getting much sleep because of the baby on the weekends, but it’s very difficult to run on a couple hour of sleep, then drive an hour and a bit to work, get through work, then drive back... that’s tough on me. But I’m a survivor, I shall get through this. Sometimes it’s a struggle, but I got through our first baby (alive) I will do it again! Lol

I’ll head out to go get a video right now... but first I need to refill my coffee cup.
Also happy Father's Day buddy. Remember after the storm comes the sunshine. Those drives and work days and home life are exhausting no doubt .
But remember it is building you to be a stronger father and more character so when life gets going sometimes you can be more prepared with having that experience under your belt already

Morning otter how you keeping boss .
I just had a qtip jammed up nose.

Got to get home and feed the girls outside check on them have ive had a few fans ate chewed on . Need to get this seven dust form Lowe's to try .
Yikes! Are you having symptoms? We can't get a test unless we have a fever. I wish I could get an antibody test. We might have had it very early on in January.

Hi Erin :ciao:
Hi Mya :ciao:
Kiaora Joe loved the video update on the garden, and your obs on world peace and 420 in general.
The fence is looking great!
Your plants all seem about as happy as plants can be mate. Nice work. Look forward to watching them come on now.
BTW finished your PK the other day it was lovely mate, very kind of you cheers :love:

Back
Top Bottom