King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Got a video update up in the Boptang carnival journal if you guys are interested.

that’s some crazy roots on that joe!! Just a tad bit root bound... like penny said, it shouldn’t make the plant herm, if anything it would start showing symptoms on the leaves. If you haven’t noticed any, your in the clear my friend!!
Def check it out tomorrow buddy thanks for reminding my dumb ass

Looks like a perfect Saturday night to me.
Sup buddy ....was hoping someone was alive . . What good buddy. I can't wait til Monday when I get to send out a package to the wickedest nicest solid dude I've ever met. Loyal cant be bought it's earned . Love ya homie .

Looks like a perfect Saturday night to me.

Got another question for you bud .

What do the best Indica you ever had ?.

Where was it from ?.breeder ?

Best pink kush to date ?

I want to order some beans but good pink kush where brother please :adore:

First off love your pit bro ..
My wife uses chicken wire lays it down over top of area she plants her beans to prevent critters too. Might help . Hey done farm fertilizer mix in that garden bang.

Let that soil dry out try less water more often brotha .
Nice Place KingJoe83, I grew up, up north, Raised bed probably as better soil than the veg area, in my thought. Lol Throw some ashes from your fire pit in the fall. Nice plants.

Got another question for you bud .

What do the best Indica you ever had ?.

Where was it from ?.breeder ?

Best pink kush to date ?

I want to order some beans but good pink kush where brother please :adore:
If your Pink Kush was the Reeferman pack I had then that’s the original PK. Reeferman got 4 Hashplants from a biker in BC and one would throw pink pistils. I think the best Indica I’ve grown so far was Purple Afghan Kush from Dinafem. It’s Purple Kush x Bubba Kush (Katsu Cut)

Nice Place KingJoe83, I grew up, up north, Raised bed probably as better soil than the veg area, in my thought. Lol Throw some ashes from your fire pit in the fall. Nice plants.
Yeah you ever around. Come by for beer and we'll you missed moose burgers tonight

Yeah you ever around. Come by for beer and we'll you missed moose burgers tonight
I have lots of family still up North, just before you get to Quebec, Ottawa Valley, I have eaten lots of Moose, lost my taste for it, I gift it out to my southern friends, Thanks for the Great Canadian Hospitality, Out fishing yet?

I have lots of family still up North, just before you get to Quebec, Ottawa Valley, I have eaten lots of Moose, lost my taste for it, I gift it out to my southern friends, Thanks for the Great Canadian Hospitality, Out fishing yet?
No but I am getting better with my next store neighbour who has a boat and I just need to buy new set up . I'm sure I can say lets take this and head out lol

Had some friends over yesterday, my work partner drove down with his gf and two (out of four of his kids). Had a good visit, the kids played and had a really good time . Then my best friend from elementary drove down with one of his daughters and had another really good visit. Was a great day. Today’s supposed to be a rainy day, so I may just be relaxing all day!! Lord knows I could use one of those days lol, those kids were exhausting lol

Back
Top Bottom