King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Happy Canada Day Joe,Lip and all you other Cannabanadians! :yahoo: :yahoo::yahoo:Really nice garden Lip, and I bet your weed bed is doing awesome, Joe. Stay safe and stay stoned.

Happy Canada Day Joe,Lip and all you other Cannabanadians! :yahoo: :yahoo::yahoo:Really nice garden Lip, and I bet your weed bed is doing awesome, Joe. Stay safe and stay stoned.
:laugh: Hahaha yep, my gardens got more weeds in it then flowers lol. Here’s another shot.
5174D19F-18CC-4500-9FD2-1FFF7485A13E.jpeg

That's ok lip, you could live in a desert!
20200522_131250.jpg
Hey man! I was talking about your cannabis weed bed. My entire YARD was weeds after all the rain we had. I didn't notice your weeds because it is so green :laughtwo: :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Hey man! I was talking about your cannabis weed bed. My entire YARD was weeds after all the rain we had. I didn't notice your weeds because it is so green :laughtwo: :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:
OMG! Now I'm really stoned and i see that Joe has the cannabis bed and you indeed have weed beds!:laughtwo:

Sweet saguaros! I'm affected by the monsoon as well but our higher altitude here mitigates it a bit. Those clouds look like the season's not far off. I have a small lemon next to the house. Too cold in winter for citrus but there you go. No flowers, no fruit , oh well.

Those clouds look like the season's not far off.
Funny you say that, it just started to rain but I don’t think it will be enough to even wet the ground.
You should have enough Agave to make some tequila, too! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Those are just the little ones. I have a three mother agave plants that are 6-7’ tall and produce a good dozen pups every year I keep digging up to transplant or give away. I probably have 50+ 1-2’ tall agaves planted on the other side of my wall just because I can’t bring myself to kill them.

Funny you say that, it just started to rain but I don’t think it will be enough to even wet the ground.

Those are just the little ones. I have a three mother agave plants that are 6-7’ tall and produce a good dozen pups every year I keep digging up to transplant or give away. I probably have 50+ 1-2’ tall agaves planted on the other side of my wall just because I can’t bring myself to kill them.
In the Islands they call those "virgin keepers" and they plant them under their daughters' windows to keep boys from sneaking in & out. :D

Is
Thanks joe!! Happy Canada day to you and yours as well!! Hope you have some better weather then we’re getting. It’s been pissing rain all day. But our property value just went up, with beach front property. As my back yard is flooding lol! (Not really)

I can post this pic because it’s weed related with my pot plant in the back ground. :cheesygrinsmiley:
3B89731E-6AB8-40C8-BF86-0E5FC75FB33D.jpeg
Is that moving water? Beautiful property you keep!

Is

Is that moving water? Beautiful property you keep!
Off my garage there is a gutter down spout that goes to the middle of a rock garden. I think there used to be a bird bath in that spot. We never had one there through. The down spout drains into the rock garden and when we have a heavy rain, it just pools there... we ended up having a ton of rain in three days and my back yard was damn near flooded lol. Just no where for the water to go. Shown in the last photo I posted

thanks man!! It is truly a beautiful yard! I wish I had the time to garden more, but even without spending much time in the gardens it looks beautiful.
here’s a shot of the rock garden. I’ll try get the pot plant in the photo so I don’t get in trouble of posting unrelated photos.
53243CE4-7878-4261-93AB-FB69DB81FE5C.jpeg

It’s funny, the people to the east of me, don’t take care of their property. The people to the west of me, don’t take care of there property. Makes mine look that much better. But it pisses me off because I’ve killed 4-5 mice this spring. Thought I got rid of them all, just to find a baby mouse on my sticky trap in my garage a couple weekends ago. So there’s a nest somewhere on one of there properties, and my property is the highway between them two yards... it’s annoying

Now it's better
If a person can’t take pride in the yard they own, then they shouldn’t own the property. Simple as that. It doesn’t matter if it is a show case yard or not, at least have pride in the yard that is visible to all your Neighbor’s/passer by’ers.... it’s a simple respect thing towards them. No body likes to look at a run down yard... yet alone be sandwiched in between two. :laughtwo:

Im glad it’s better for you now!! :thumb:

Hey sorry happy belated Canada Day

I will some pics uploaded soon

Few pics of the outdoors girls garden bed and behind fence lack of sun area.

Also clones I got it down to week and half ish .

Going to have to take pics of some of the pest I am seeing on my plants. I hope they are good pest thanks to mari gold ..lol

Back
Top Bottom