KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Review

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432w Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal and Rev

I believe that a Twilight Groups LED 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light would compliment a 0.6 L x 0.6 W x 1.6 H grow area. My Hindu Kush #3 have grown well under the Twilight Groups LED 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light placed 13" above the canopy.

Hi John. How big should the plants be before placing 13" away from the top? Thanks.

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432w Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal and Rev

During most vegetative growth I do use equal parts Flora Gro, Flora Micro and Flora Bloom. If I do notice any deficiency I do increase the nutrient strength and make adjustments. I will use Snow Storm Ultra in flower. No part of any plant that has been sprayed with silver is safe to consume. One of the Hindu Kush #3 will be sprayed with Silver Thiosulfate to cause the plant to produce female pollen sacks and feminized pollen.

woh, ok where do i need to go to read up on this silver thiosulfate topic? thanks in advance!

I&i

Edit : answered my own question, second link on google.

How To Reverse Sex Using Silver Thiosulfate Solution

Hi John. How big should the plants be before placing 13" away from the top? Thanks.

I placed the Twilight Groups LED 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light 13" from the top of the plants since they have been transplanted into the 1 gallon size pots. The 3x Hindu Kush #3's are clones that were between 6"-9" tall when they were placed under the Twilight Groups LED 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light in 1 gallon size pots.

woh, ok where do i need to go to read up on this silver thiosulfate topic? thanks in advance!

I&i

Edit : answered my own question, second link on google.

How To Reverse Sex Using Silver Thiosulfate Solution

I use Silver Thiosulfate to create feminized pollen and feminized seeds and detail the process in my KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal.

I placed the Twilight Groups LED 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light 13" from the top of the plants since they have been transplanted into the 1 gallon size pots. The 3x Hindu Kush #3's are clones that were between 6"-9" tall when they were placed under the Twilight Groups LED 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light in 1 gallon size pots.

Excellent! Will try lowering my light a bit to see how it goes. Thanks!

Good morning King and fans...

King,

With our Spider, I started with the light at 12" from start. I'm Fluxing.... After that per Flux stage I raised the light to 24" for the vertical to get more stretch. Seems to be working just fine.

So my question is....based on what we've seen so far with the Spider should I lower it back down to 12" for bloom?

My plan is to flip 12/12 on the 15th. I should have 6-8" of stretch by then.

Thanks and keep it Green and Frosty....

Hello Maharaja of Canada
thats very interesting to find out that they nee a lil more C P under LEDs how about a mixture of Cfls an LEDs will it still apply
I like the look of your new light

Good morning King and fans...

King,

With our Spider, I started with the light at 12" from start. I'm Fluxing.... After that per Flux stage I raised the light to 24" for the vertical to get more stretch. Seems to be working just fine.

So my question is....based on what we've seen so far with the Spider should I lower it back down to 12" for bloom?

My plan is to flip 12/12 on the 15th. I should have 6-8" of stretch by then.

Thanks and keep it Green and Frosty....

Lowering the Twilight Groups LED 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light to 12" above the canopy if there still is even coverage for your plant assures that the highest amount of light will reach the bud sites during flower.

thats very interesting to find out that they nee a lil more C P under LEDs how about a mixture of Cfls an LEDs will it still apply
I like the look of your new light

I would still supplement calcium and magnesium if you are using LED lights in your grow area.

I use Active Eye Growroom Glasses to protect my eyesight from damage from the Ultra Violet and Infra Red wavelengths in the light emitted by grow room lighting.

https://hydrofarm.com Active Eye Growroom Glasses

I've been wearing these for about week GREAT PRODUCT, they really do the job.:circle-of-love:

I was fine under the 2x600w hps, but even a single 300w LED was causing eyestrain and residual green color after two minutes of exposure. These glasses fixed those problems AND I see the leaves with a good color. It's not true color, but I can really see the depth of green in the leaves. MY GIRLS LOOK HEALTHY through these lenses.

I am VERY PLEASED with this purchase :)

Thank you again for sharing your knowledge and experience

Lowering the Twilight Groups LED 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light to 12" above the canopy if there still is even coverage for your plant assures that the highest amount of light will reach the bud sites during flower.

Yep, yep. That's the plan. Thanks...

Vegetative Day 46

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_001.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_002.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_003.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_004.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_005.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_006.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_007.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_008.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_009.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_010.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_011.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_012.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_013.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_014.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_015.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_016.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_017.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_018.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_019.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_020.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_021.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_022.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_023.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_024.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_025.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-25_-_026.jpg

Vegetative Day 46

The Hindu Kush #3's were watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 5 milliliters per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 milliliters per gallon of Flora Micro, 5 milliliters per gallon of Flora Bloom, 1 milliliters per gallon of Floralicious Plus, 5 milliliters per gallon of FloraBlend and 5 milliliters per gallon of Cal-Mag Plus.

(Clink on the photographs for direct link to the products in use in my Grow Journal and Review)

You may have mentioned this already KJC, but when are you planning on flipping?

You may have mentioned this already KJC, but when are you planning on flipping?

In the next few days I plan to transplant the AK47x Alaskan Thunder and 2x Hindu Kush #3's into 3 gallon size pots and allow 5 days for root growth before switching to flower.

In the next few days I plan to transplant the AK47x Alaskan Thunder and 2x Hindu Kush #3's into 3 gallon size pots and allow 5 days for root growth before switching to flower.

Nice man sounds good. Ill be around waiting on pictures :high-five:

I use Silver Thiosulfate to create feminized pollen and feminized seeds and detail the process in my KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal.

i will be going through that thread as soon as i get the time. i have it bookmarked on my cell and work comp so i should be able to do more then just a quick scan in the coming week. have you ever thought of making a blog about this? would be nice to have all your knowledge one on page ;)

I&i

King,

Got my "Snow Storm Ultra" today and just wanted to revisit your directions.

Mix how much to per quart/gallon and spray once a week just before lights out?

Discontinue use a week before harvest.

I have 2 more weeks till I flip so no rush just want to reinforce in my head.

Thanks...

Obtw.... I also picked up some "FloraNectar" that I will begin adding to my nutrient mix this weekend. This weekend is just a gallon of fresh nutrients and next weekend is full change out.

I was thinking of upping her strength on next change out. At the moment I am at 100% of GH's week 5 schedule and would like to see if I can get some added growth out of her.

One plant in a 6 gallon res. Roots are off white so would like your opinion on the hydrogen peroxide in the res and at what strength.

I'm using everything in the week 5 schedule (except "DiamondNectar) to include the "CaliMagic" and "HydroGuard". The hydorguard is at 2ml per gallon.

Your input would be greatly appreciated....

Back
Top Bottom