KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Review

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432w Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal and Rev

When you ask manufacturer is it the LED manufacturer, the calcium and magnesium manufacturer or the cannabis breeder you are asking about?

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432w Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal and Rev

the calcium and magnesium manufacturer

Depending on your water quality and the cannabis strain you may require more then the minimum recommend dosage of calcium and magnesium when growing under LED light panels.

Just as an FYI, I had a plant outdoors that started showing phosphorous deficiency but it wasn't due to lack of nutes, turned out to be night temps getting too low. Moved plant indoors and all signs of P deficiency stopped with no change to feeding schedule.

Well noted, thanks.

Have u noticed any difference using the snow storm ultra? And if so what were they? I've had some for a few months and haven't used yet.

I&I

Have u noticed any difference using the snow storm ultra? And if so what were they? I've had some for a few months and haven't used yet.

I&I

A good question, one I was about to ask.

The AK47x Alaskan Thunder and the Hindu Kush #3's are still in vegetative growth and I have not used the Snow Storm Ultra yet on the plants. When I do use Snow Storm Ultra in flower I use 0.8-1.25 milliliters per quart or liter as a foliar spray when the lights just go off in the darkness phase every 7-10 days. I use Snow Storm Ultra from the start of flower until 1 week prior to harvest when I may flush my plants. I have noticed increased trichome production on the plants treated with Snow Storm Ultra as a foliar spray.

https://emeraldtriangle.biz

The AK47x Alaskan Thunder and the Hindu Kush #3's are still in vegetative growth and I have not used the Snow Storm Ultra yet on the plants. When I do use Snow Storm Ultra in flower I use 0.8-1.25 milliliters per quart or liter as a foliar spray when the lights just go off in the darkness phase every 7-10 days. I use Snow Storm Ultra from the start of flower until 1 week prior to harvest when I may flush my plants. I have noticed increased trichome production on the plants treated with Snow Storm Ultra as a foliar spray.

https://emeraldtriangle.biz

Since this spray is used during flowering and it does come into contact directly with bud sites, is it recommended to bud wash prior to drying? Or is it completely non-toxic and no ill effect will come from smoking buds sprayed with it?

I discontinue use foliar spraying Snow Storm Ultra 1 week prior to harvest in order to allow the plants to absorb any residual nutrient during the harvest flush period. I have not noticed any ill effects from smoking buds sprayed with Snow Storm Ultra that have been flushed. If you are concerned with residual nutrients you could wash your buds at harvest time to remove any nutrient residue from the buds.

Vegetative Day 40

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_001.JPG

Before defoliation

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_002.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_003.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_004.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_005.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_006.JPG

After defoliation

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_007.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_008.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_009.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_010.JPG

Before defoliation

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_011.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_012.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_013.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_014.JPG

After defoliation

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_015.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_016.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_017.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_018.JPG

Before defoliation

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_019.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_020.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_021.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_022.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_023.JPG

After defoliation

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_024.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_025.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_026.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_027.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_028.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_029.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_030.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2014-09-19_-_031.JPG

they're looking good KJC :peace:

Vegetative Day 41

The Hindu Kush #3's were watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 4 milliliters per gallon of Flora Gro, 4 milliliters per gallon of Flora Micro, 4 milliliters per gallon of Flora Bloom, 1 milliliters per gallon of Floralicious Plus, 5 milliliters per gallon of FloraBlend and 5 milliliters per gallon of Cal-Mag Plus.

(Clink on the photographs for direct link to the products in use in my Grow Journal and Review)

During veg growth do you always use equal parts of G.M.B.
Next question you are making fem seeds w/ colidal silver, will you still use snowstorm? I have heard/read your not to consume plants that have been sprayed w/ silver.

Hey John,
Looks like you are using a different cocktail of nutrients with the FloraBlend and Floralicious. What might the differences/advantages be from previous grows?

I love your product knowledge KJC!

During veg growth do you always use equal parts of G.M.B.
Next question you are making fem seeds w/ colidal silver, will you still use snowstorm? I have heard/read your not to consume plants that have been sprayed w/ silver.

During most vegetative growth I do use equal parts Flora Gro, Flora Micro and Flora Bloom. If I do notice any deficiency I do increase the nutrient strength and make adjustments. I will use Snow Storm Ultra in flower. No part of any plant that has been sprayed with silver is safe to consume. One of the Hindu Kush #3 will be sprayed with Silver Thiosulfate to cause the plant to produce female pollen sacks and feminized pollen.

Hey John,
Looks like you are using a different cocktail of nutrients with the FloraBlend and Floralicious. What might the differences/advantages be from previous grows?

I am using the General Hydroponics FloraBlend and General Hydroponics Floralicious Plus to increase the potency of the cannabis and seeds.

Thanks for the invite. I have a lot of catching up to do!!!!

Back
Top Bottom