KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Yes, the Active Eye Growroom Glasses will shield UV/IR rays from the LED light panels, Metal Halide lights and High Pressure Sodium lights and shield your eyes from damage.

Also check Amazon for grow room glasses. They claim to be specific to LED lights. I have a set added to my list. They are a bit pricey so if cost is an issue. If the eBay ones are cheaper please share the info.

I'll look some more too, as I got a pair of Bolle shade 5 welding glasses and they're too dark...period. They effectively shield my eyes, but are too dark to do anything requiring even a modest amount of dexterity. I couldn't observe any progress detail with them. I still have them, but still looking. I can't get myself to drop $200 on method 7's.

I would introduce a calcium and magnesium supplement containing calcium nitrate and magnesium nitrate Such as Botanicare's Cal-Mag Plus after 2 good weeks of vegetative growth from a seedling. You could add the CaliMagic after 2 good weeks of vegetative growth from your seedling, CaliMagic is a synthetic calcium and magnesium supplement. If you are using a natural source of calcium and magnesium based calcium and magnesium supplement such as General Organics CaMg+ you can start to add at the start of vegetative growth.

Yep, that's my brand. So I'll wait a couple weeks.....

Thank you my friend....

lol, my little quart bottle is still 2/3 full, so while I'm going organic this upcoming grow I will use my current CaMg supplement too.

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

I ordered a pair of these:

Apollo Horticulture AHGLGL1 Indoor Hydroponics Grow Room Light Glasses Goggles Anti UV, Reflection, Glare Optical Protection

Pop that into cramazon and these are 14 dollars with 21 five star reviews. Many say they work perfectly great in LED grow rooms, etc. One woman said she wears them as sunglasses and loves them. I'll try them and if good will report, but I can always return them.

I was reading around on the Internet and found that many people also say that a #3 Welders Glasses work better than the #5s. I know nothing about those, so I'll order the ones named above and report back. I just don't think that price is going to break me...yet anyway!

I searched that and think I see the ones you got. The description says for HPS & MH specifically, but the price is same as I paid for the shade5's so please let me know your opinion. I suppose ultimately I may spring for something more expensive if there aren't better choices. Until then, the search continues.

If you read further into the description, they do list LED as one of the lights you are protected from. I ordered and should have them Monday. I will let you know. I think the price is right. I also saw that Harbor Freight sells welders glasses in a few strengths for 5 dollars or so. I have a local Harbor Freight, but they also have an online catalog. They sell tons and tons of interesting little gadgets and tools. They even have a few pretty decent small greenhouses. Nice for the money.

I found a chart that lists many nutrients N-P-K levels.

Nutes: What To Use & How To Use Them Tutorial

Lawn_Fertilizer_Nutrient_N-P-K_chart_growsmartgrowsafe_org_2014-07-26_22-45-44.png

General_Purpose_Fertilizer_Nutrient_N-P-K_chart_growsmartgrowsafe_org_2014-07-26_22-45-44_01.png

General_Purpose_Fertilizer_Nutrient_N-P-K_chart_growsmartgrowsafe_org_2014-07-26_22-45-44_02.png

General_Purpose_Fertilizer_Nutrient_N-P-K_chart_growsmartgrowsafe_org_2014-07-26_22-45-44_03.png

General_Purpose_Fertilizer_Nutrient_N-P-K_chart_growsmartgrowsafe_org_2014-07-26_22-45-44_04.png

General_Purpose_Fertilizer_Nutrient_N-P-K_chart_growsmartgrowsafe_org_2014-07-26_22-45-44_05.png

General_Purpose_Fertilizer_Nutrient_N-P-K_chart_growsmartgrowsafe_org_2014-07-26_22-45-44_06.png

Nutes: What To Use & How To Use Them Tutorial

Here are some videos explaining Plant Nutrition: Mineral Absorption, Transport of Water and Salts in Plants, Transportation Systems in Plants and Transpiration In Plants.

[video=youtube;6aC-WTAWgOg]
[/video]

[video=youtube;rK2DIF_tgCg]
[/video]

[video=youtube;r-z7hbCFI2o]
[/video]

[video=youtube;U4rzLhz4HHk]
[/video]

PerfectGardens_com_Logo_new.png

Here are some videos from @JJ Bones at PerfectGardens.com explaining the General Hydroponics Flora Series, General Hydroponics Flora Gro, General Hydroponics Flora Micro, General Hydroponics KoolBloom and General Hydroponics Floralicious Plus.

PerfectGardens_com_Logo_new.png

Here are some videos from @JJ Bones at PerfectGardens.com explaining the reason why you should purchase from Indoor Hydroponic Grow Rooms for Sustainable Gardens

The Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x and Lush Lighting Dominator 2x are available with free shipping in the U.S.A from

Advanced Gardening for Indoor Hydroponic Grow Rooms and Organic Greenhouses

Lush_Lumenator_2x.png

Lush Lumenator 2x LED Grow Light

Lush_Dominator_2x.png

Lush Dominator 2x LED Grow Light - Perfect Gardens

I thought I would share with you how I transport nutrients to my plants. I use 1, 2 and 3 gallon size portable sprayers to water my plants pots with.

RL_Flo-Master_1_gal_Economy_Sprayer.png

Hudson_Super_Sprayer_Professional_Poly_2_gallon.png

Hudson_Super_Sprayer_Professional_Poly_3_gallon.png

Hudson_Constructo_Poly_3_gallon.png

This last type has wheels that you can roll to or carry to where your plants are

Roundup_3_gal_Cart_Sprayer.png

This allow me to mix up nutrients in different strengths easily to water plants in different stages of growth.

Thank you King... I think this will work perfectly......:circle-of-love:

Is it okay to leave mixture left over from application in those sprayers. I have a couple three of these with different mixtures in them (such as veg nutes and flower nutes) and I notice some of them change color, say from brownish to dark brown or brownish to clear?

If your nutrient mixture contains live beneficial bacteria and fungus or organic nutrients the nutrient mixture will have to be aerated. I would not use any nutrient mixture that produce a colour change while sitting waiting for use. You may leave a synthetic nutrient mixture in the 1, 2 and 3 gallon size sprayers for the next watering, your nutrient mixture may require pH re adjustment before use. I use the 1, 2 and 3 gallon size sprayers and chose the closest size to my current watering needs so that I do not have any nutrient mixture in the sprayers sitting for a long time without use.

I purchased the triangular tomato cages from a large chain dollar store. Several of the triangular tomato cages can be linked together to create a larger size cage. The triangular tomato cages seem the perfect height for use in my Grow Bay #1.

Looking really nice! That Hindu is something special. Keep up the good work buddy! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom