KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

:nomo:

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Flower Day 78

The AK47x Alaskan Thunder, AK48 #3's and the Hindu Kush #2 were watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 8 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro, 8 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom, 1/4 teaspoon or 1.25 milligrams per gallon of Dry KoolBloom and 5 millilitres per gallon of Cal-Mag Plus.

(Clink on the photographs for direct link to the products in use in my Grow Journal and Review)

GENERAL HYDROPONICS: Dry KoolBloom

Here is a video with Josh Stanley speaking about CBD or Cannabidiol and medicine.

The surprising story of medical marijuana and pediatric epilepsy: Josh Stanley

[video=youtube;ciQ4ErmhO7g]
[/video]

https://en.wikipedia.org Cannabidiol

Thank you for patiently posting the defol schedule for the millionth time and also for Josh's video. I really love that whole family. What a nice bunch of fellas and wicked smart.

Here is another video of Josh Stanley speaking about cannabis and medicine

Josh Stanley on the Benefits of Marijuana

[video=youtube;gyOciMn77Lk]
[/video]

Here is another video with Josh Stanley speaking about Moving to Colorado for medical marijuana and CBD or Cannabidiol and medicine.

Moving to Colorado for medical marijuana

[video=youtube;oNibM3Kdmsg]
[/video]

It's refreshing to see and hear media staff and reporters commenting in such an educated, non-ignorant way. They obviously know what they're talking about in this video (obviously Josh Stanley does) and, I find, as long as people take a moment and educate themselves, rarely will they maintain a prohibitionist mindset and support laws and actions that simply don't make sense.

...and I learned a new word, reducement :thumb:

Here is a video with Josh Stanley speaking about CBD or Cannabidiol and medicine.

The surprising story of medical marijuana and pediatric epilepsy: Josh Stanley

https://en.wikipedia.org Cannabidiol

Here is another video of Josh Stanley speaking about cannabis and medicine

Josh Stanley on the Benefits of Marijuana

Here is another video with Josh Stanley speaking about Moving to Colorado for medical marijuana and CBD or Cannabidiol and medicine.

Moving to Colorado for medical marijuana

I removed the videos to keep the quotes shorter, but left the text to keep everything bundled.
I'll try to keep this short..

Cannabis DOES work for controlling seizures. I was diagnosed at the age of 18 with having a "seizure disorder". My first seizure was a grand mal seizure that occurred while I was driving, and luckily I was driving my mother to work at the time, so she was able to steer the car off the side of the road to stop it.

After that first seizure, the rest of the seizures I experienced were never labeled by a doctor until recently, but the types of seizures I have now are: Absence (brief loss of consciousness), Myoclonic (Sporadic jerking movement), Tonic (Muscle stiffness/rigidity), and Atonic (Loss of muscle tone). What happens to me during a seizure depends on what I'm doing at the time it happens (sitting, laying down, walking, etc..). So for almost two decades I've been on pharmaceuticals, had blood levels of the meds tested, and all was well. But I would still occasionally have "a bad morning" since I grew to hate the term 'seizure', so I'd just call it a bad morning. Usually it happened in the morning, walking back from the bathroom or something, and an uncontrolled fall would happen. Over the years these falls cause me to break both my feet (at different times) and I can tell you it's not fun having a broken foot, and having to walk on it because you have no insurance.

Anyways, I started using Cannabis in smoked form with high CBD strains, CBD:THC ratio would be between 1:1 - 1:2.

I currently am still on the pharmaceuticals (Tegretol, 200mg 5 pills a day) but I haven't had a bad morning since I started smoking Cannabis again. I used to have 1-2 bad mornings a month on average. Now I'm down to ZERO. And I've been using Cannabis since the end of May 2014. 2 months so far without a 'bad morning'.
In the future, I hope to be able to move to a new house, or laws pass that allow me to cultivate outdoors, so I can grow enough to treat myself using RSO and stop using pharmaceuticals completely, have a little extra smoke, and a lot of extra to help others in my area who are in need.

Sorry for the thread hijacking :( I just wanted to add my own experience to support the CBD videos posted!

There are several families who moved to CO because of this. One from NJ also. Gov. Fat said he would never allow MMJ for kids.

Not on his watch. Ya, Great.

The name of the highest strain with CBD only, and virtually no THC is called 'Charlotte's Web' and is named after the little girl they first helped with it. She was having up to 300 grand mall seizures per day. Since taking the CBD oil, she had two a week and any one of the 300 could kill her. Any one.

What did she do to deserve not being able to get medicine?

There are several families who moved to CO because of this. One from NJ also. Gov. Fat said he would never allow MMJ for kids.

Not on his watch. Ya, Great.

The name of the highest strain with CBD only, and virtually no THC is called 'Charlotte's Web' and is named after the little girl they first helped with it. She was having up to 300 grand mall seizures per day. Since taking the CBD oil, she had two a week and any one of the 300 could kill her. Any one.

What did she do to deserve not being able to get medicine?

Scary that there are still people like this in power.

But looking at the bright side; we are, thankfully, making progress.

I never thought I would see the day that I am currently seeing here in Colorado. Others will follow in time as they see our sky is not falling but our tax revenue is exploding.

holy shit wtf am I doing wrong?? my plants dont have near the height as your and there @ 19 days but i did just get them in a tent and under HPS 400 watt.. guess thats just the noob learning curb:lot-o-toke:

Well you've come to the right place to learn ......If your gona learn then then you might as well learn from some of the masters around here! I know I sure have!
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom