KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Thx Chop I have been learning a lot

That last line in you signature about skydiving.....I use to work near one of those places....it was back in the 80's and there were always rumors about the guy that ran it being tied to coke, well he went up one day,jumped out and never pulled the cord & landed in a field next to where I worked. He left a depression about 8 inches in the ground, needless to say that was the end of the sky diving place & I always wanted to try skydiving but after that I never really tried find anywhere else to learn....well maybe one day :peace:

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

I have almost 4k jumps.. Safer then driving a car

Oh i still want to try it, but it just hasn't come together yet the closest place to me where i live now it about 60 miles :peace:

Lush Lighting just announced a new promotion for 420 Magazine!

Guys and gals! It's August 1st!!! I didn't forget you. I didn't get the fancy graphic done yet, I'll get it up over the weekend but, for now:

From right now until August 31st, with your purchase of a Dominator 2x, I am going to give you a FREE Lumenator 2x :thumb:

Add both items to your cart on our site, and then apply discount code 420FREE

That's just for you all for being awesome :) Thanks again!

Greetings oh Great King & a happy Sativaday to all :peace:

Did i really read that re-post correctly John? Giving away a FREE Lumenator? Holy hell thats one hell of a deal if you got amost $1400 after taxes to fork out on the Dominator 2x. If i had the money, i'd be all over that!

Thanks for the reminder your Highness :peace:

Did i really read that re-post correctly John? Giving away a FREE Lumenator? Holy hell thats one hell of a deal if you got amost $1400 after taxes to fork out on the Dominator 2x. If i had the money, i'd be all over that!

You totally for sure absolutely read that correctly. :) A FREE Lumenator :) Green, although this is a one month offer from me, you are a 420 Magazine folk so - PM me and we will work something out, if you'd like, so you can get in on this also :)

You totally for sure absolutely read that correctly. :) A FREE Lumenator :) Green, although this is a one month offer from me, you are a 420 Magazine folk so - PM me and we will work something out, if you'd like, so you can get in on this also :)

+Reps for being a cool sponsor willing to work with folks here!

Here is another video of Josh Stanley speaking about cannabis and medicine

Josh Stanley on the Benefits of Marijuana

[video=youtube;gyOciMn77Lk]
[/video]

Great bunch of brothers.
I learn a lot from them :) nice fella Josh is and easy to befriend.

Back
Top Bottom