KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Brainstorm Haze has been fed 1 feeding of 1/8 strength nutrients so far. Labexperiment and I believe the soil is lacking in enough bacteria and fungus to supply the plants with enough nutrients.

Brainstorm Haze has been fed 1 feeding of 1/8 strength nutrients so far. Labexperiment and I believe the soil is lacking in enough bacteria and fungus to supply the plants with enough nutrients.
Thanks for refreshing there KingJohnC , I respect the flora series line you use but know nothing much actually, I did think it would be instant food not needing soil life or even benifit the soil or mix like the G. O. line is suppose to.:peace:

they'll like that peat moss mixture. I usually look for something like a 1:1 compost to peat moss mixture. after all, both compost and peat moss have a bit of nutritional value to it. they mine humic acid from peat bogs (i think)

plants will be fine, just fix em up like we know you can :thumb:

you may want to spray them all with a garlic solution, maybe once a day for a week. you can mix it yourself. get raw garlic.

Vegetative Day 21

Labexperiment and I agree there is a problem with the soil that is responsible for the leaf damage in the photographs. Labexperiment and I believe that the soiless mixture did not cook well and the microbes that naturally break down the nutrients in the soil are not providing the nutrients to the plants. the plants will shortly be transplanted to peat moss, perlite and vermiculite soiless mixture I have used in the past and General Hydroponics Flora Series 3 part nutrients will be used.

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-22-2013_-_001.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-22-2013_-_002.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-22-2013_-_003.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-22-2013_-_004.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-22-2013_-_005.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-22-2013_-_006.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-22-2013_-_007.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-22-2013_-_008.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-22-2013_-_009.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-22-2013_-_010.JPG

Flush baby flush! That's just what I'd do, what kind of camera are you using for your videos?
Thanks

I know your plating deep trying to get a healthy root mass but im worried the way those leaves look and the way there touching the medium there could be a chance of further problems, could be wrong and hope I am.
Hope they turn around for yeah

Back
Top Bottom