KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

so subscribed to a thread you can either simply make a reply in the thread to be subscribed to it or at the very top right side use the "Thread Tools" drop down menu and select subscribe to thread.

Click far left top corner Forums>Subscribed Threads

You already subscribed when you posted a comment.

I looked for a setting that I could change to sub me or not and found none. Where should I be looking Reg?

I looked for a setting that I could change to sub me or not and found none. Where should I be looking Reg?
User CP > Settings > My Settings > General Settings > Default Thread Subscription Mode > Through my Control Panel only

Ok, I see. Thanks for the education Reg. Does "Through My Control Panel Only" mean your messages are only viewable when you log onto 420? Currently mine is set to "Instantly, using email".

Ah funny that this is the current convo as I was about to say im just joining now KingJohnc as iv only just found my 'settings' button and found your invite ha ha. The computer world is very new to me. will do some reading now to catch up to date as im sure its gold!:thumb:

oh lab is someone else? ok Happy Tokerday Lab :thumb:
its actually late munchyday but since were behind the whole world its easier to go with the next day lol

Vegetative Day 21

Labexperiment and I agree there is a problem with the soil that is responsible for the leaf damage in the photographs. Labexperiment and I believe that the soiless mixture did not cook well and the microbes that naturally break down the nutrients in the soil are not providing the nutrients to the plants. the plants will shortly be transplanted to peat moss, perlite and vermiculite soiless mixture I have used in the past and General Hydroponics Flora Series 3 part nutrients will be used.

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-22-2013_-_001.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-22-2013_-_002.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-22-2013_-_003.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-22-2013_-_004.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-22-2013_-_005.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-22-2013_-_006.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-22-2013_-_007.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-22-2013_-_008.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-22-2013_-_009.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-22-2013_-_010.JPG

Back
Top Bottom