KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

The mechanical one I ended up with goes for $20 at the hydro store, rated for 1800 watts, with dual outlet. It's the same size as the digital, and a lot easier to operate, I still have the $5 timer on my intake fan, so it's passive after lights out, keeps the temp in the low 70s.

my mechanical ones cost me £0.99p and never had a problem with them, great tip about the compressed air, that would work well to keep dust out, i think ill get a can and give it a good blast every couple of months, its best to stop the problem before it happens.

i thought it was strange that it was a little green man that delivered my digital timer, lol,
didnt pay postage i got it from a big well known diy store. maybe they got stock from some cheaper planet, maybe it was called china, not to sure ill try and find the instructions and check, i hear a lot of stuff gets made on china now

my mechanical ones cost me £0.99p and never had a problem with them, great tip about the compressed air, that would work well to keep dust out, i think ill get a can and give it a good blast every couple of months, its best to stop the problem before it happens.

i thought it was strange that it was a little green man that delivered my digital timer, lol,
didnt pay postage i got it from a big well known diy store. maybe they got stock from some cheaper planet, maybe it was called china, not to sure ill try and find the instructions and check, i hear a lot of stuff gets made on china now

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Im not even 5% of the grower you are KingJohnC, but i believe there is some merit to the "too close" comments. Ive curled leaves and even burned the pistols off a Cola at 2" away. May be worth a 24-48 hour trial sir.

Is thier such a thing as UV burn? :hmmmm:

China is becoming the new USA, industrially anyways.

Definitely in most of our life times.

Hey KJ, HOw are you??
HOpin all is well and your girls grow some big nuggets for ya! Just a qik drive by mate I will be back;) Be cool, Smokem

very nice, growing well.

im not knocking china as it produces some of the best products as well, its just the cheaper ones that annoy me, not to mention all the fake producst that come from their that look the exact same thing as the genuine product, its only a matter of time before china rule the world, their well on their way

very nice, growing well.

im not knocking china as it produces some of the best products as well, its just the cheaper ones that annoy me, not to mention all the fake producst that come from their that look the exact same thing as the genuine product, its only a matter of time before china rule the world, their well on their way

It sucks to be on the receiving end, but in that same move, they are one of a few nations that are resisting the NWO.

interesting your mention NWO, its something ive been watching a lot on, im also pretty shocked about defra but thats another story for another day on another site,

i got ripped off a while back buy buying products that was suppose to be original, i bout 2 products that cost £150 in total and both turned up and had genuine packaging, the products looked identical and their is no way you can tell the difference, its only becaue the product dont work like the original that i started asking quetions, then i contacted the company who the products where suppose to be from and they told me their is a company in china producing products and calling them genuine, so i searched the net and many people got skanked buy these products, i wouldnt mind but for me its a hell of a lot of money and something i had saved up ages for.

so the quality of these fakes is pretty amazing, even the genuine company said if the 2 products where in front of them and mixed up then they themselves could not tell the fake without switching them on and actually using them, so for them to say that it really does say the quality of these fakes is really high. the sellers have been reported on both the well know selling sites so hopefully these will be shut down and the source of the makers found.

china already owns us, we are their largest debtor

Maybe not our Northern neighbors, but they are not our largest of creditors in spite of holding 60%+ of our treasuries.

Back
Top Bottom