KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Hope that your day is filled with joy happiness and some good medication
What I am trying to say is your journal must be near the end, before it does I
would like to appeal to your wonderful self, that you start another journal?
Whatever you choose Maharaj have a great getting Fried day today

& 3rd

you can also cut the pollen sacs off then as they dry they release more pollen, so you could cut them off and leave the plant growing so it can see if it will pollenate but then you should get more pollen from the pollen sacs as they dry out, lets hope you get some seeds from this as well as collecting the pollen.

you certainly got plenty of pollen sacs so your method works and worked well,

Flower Day 71

LA Confidential number 2 was watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 3 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro and 11 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom.

Flower Day 73

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-30-2013_-_001.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-30-2013_-_002.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-30-2013_-_004.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-30-2013_-_005.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-30-2013_-_006.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-30-2013_-_007.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-30-2013_-_008.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-30-2013_-_009.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-30-2013_-_010.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-30-2013_-_011.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-30-2013_-_012.JPG

A DISASTER has happened

LA Confidential number 1 has produced bud with too little THC to be smoked. after smoking 1.5 grams of cured bud I do not get high from smoking it. This is the first time i have produced bud with low THC and am unsure if i have made a mistake that could be corrected or if it is how i suspect that despite the best growing conditions and many visibly milky trichomes my LA Confidential failed to produce any THC. High Times Magazine designated LA Confidential as one of the strongest strains on the earth in 2012 testing at 20% THC. Despite LA Confidential's 7 - 8 weeks advertised flowering schedule I flowered mine for 10 weeks without seeing any amber trichomes. I contacted DNA Genetics to resolve the issue of week genetics and this is how they responded:

"Hello

We are sorry to hear about your misfortunes, and appreciate your feedback.

At this moment we do not have a notable amount of complaints on any one specific strain of ours to raise concern over our seeds. Our product goes through rigorous testing and a very strict selection process before we release any new batch or strain to our customers. This is the same method we have been using over the years, to produce stable, high quality products.

So we are very confident that our seeds are not the problem in this case. We will never release a product we are not confident in.

Many factors play a roll in the development of a seed to a full-grown crop. So it's hard to say what went wrong in your specific case.

We will be making a note out of your complaint so we can further look into this matter in case we receive more complaints about our products.

We pride ourselves on providing our customers with high quality products.

Regards

DNA"

So it seems DNA Genetics is happy producing a product with too little THC to get a person high and will not resolve the issue. I would have a hard time trusting any seeds from DNA Genetics sold at the attitude in the future. I have destroyed my LA Confidential mother plant and when LA Confidential number 2 either produces seeds or none I will not use any seeds or use any collected pollen. Week genetics need to destroyed not preserved.

I am unaware of any gross mistakes I have made during LA Confidential's vegetative growth and flowering, If anyone has experienced low THC from a harvest previously and is aware of a mistake I have made please reply.

The Innocent By-Stander must speak. That is a disater indeed! To put it in lamens terms, if the weed doesn't get you high they've wasted your time, money, & effort.

Back
Top Bottom