KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

From my experiences pollen contamination results in the odd seed for several months potentially. As time goes on less and less seeds life goes on. Tends to be very few seeds but you never know I guess some pollen could hide some place and become the pollen BOOGEY MAN! lol to me it can be a breeding nightmare it can mess with selective breeding grrrrr

I believe that the process works by not having humidity laden air circulating around the buds and inside the vacuum sealed bags humidity is pulled from the buds to a homogeneous level. each day the amount of humidity inside the vacuum sealed bags is released and the buds are given 15 minutes to breathe reducing the amount of moisture remaining in the buds. I believe this process may reduce the amount of time it takes to go from harvest or wet buds to cured cannabis buds while still retaining enough moisture for the buds to burn properly.
When you do that the moisture levels out like you said , moisture inthe stems and leaves evens out throughout the entire buds. If the buds are pliable they are not dry enough. They should be crispy before you do cure/burping. Soft nugs can result in blue mold/mildew some people prefer mildew bud I dunno why but some people freak out over it , that I understand I have allergies and mildew and mold makes me sneaze if it is in bud. Heck you should see me sneeze when I puff hermi's! lol But anyhoo you did such a wicked awesome job you gonna have tons of meds for quite some time buddy! :bravo: :Namaste:

So now what? you can store the pollen in the fridge and freezer like you wanted? didn't even catch open nanners with my untrained eye.. never seen em before good job man

Congratulations! It's a boy! Just the sight of pollen like that, makes me want to wash my hands.

I think I would actually pay for some of that pollen, I do no what you mean though Trich but the idea of having an all female pollen is like a bag of gold dust
Your work on here has been so interesting Maharaj :bravo:

Flower Day 70

Today is September 10th Day 69 of flowering. This is the 5th video for KingJohnC's 400 watt LA Confidential

Sweet plant! Just caught up a bit... looks tasty too :cheesygrinsmiley: Personally I would not vacuum pack those beautiful buds but hey they are far away and do not belong to me!!!

Flower Day 62

[video=youtube;gpt7zZK2N6w]
[/video]

Maharaj What could any one say other than exceedingly tasty looking Girlie man flower I think that should be Bud of the year for it,s beauty

Flower Day 62

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-19-2013_-_001.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-19-2013_-_002.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-19-2013_-_003.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-19-2013_-_004.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-19-2013_-_005.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-19-2013_-_006.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-19-2013_-_007.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-19-2013_-_008.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-19-2013_-_009.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-19-2013_-_010.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-19-2013_-_011.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-19-2013_-_012.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-19-2013_-_013.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-19-2013_-_014.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-19-2013_-_015.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-19-2013_-_016.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-19-2013_-_017.JPG

King, i can only imagine how good that much taste.... awesome! Great job.

Right on! Good meds and plenty of it! Was such a professional journal and grow my friend I feel blessed to have encountered folks like you! Almost half a pound of uniform buds <3

Back
Top Bottom