KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Congrats king. Nice job

Good Day Your Grace:high-five:!!! As Far As Curing Goes, I Use A Room, Constantly Adding, Fresh Air And Fresh Buds Into A Room, Where There Are Buds Already Drying In, Is How I Cure My Herb, The Room Is Left Dark And The Temperature never goes above 68 Degrees. I Learned This From My Mentor, It Is Basically How They Cure Tobacco, And I Must Say It Works Rather Well. It Completely Removes The Chlorophyll From The Herb Gently, And Oh So Slowly. Each Time More Herb Is Added to The Room, It Is Pulled Forward, So That I Know At What Time The Herb Was Introduced To The Room, By The Time It Is Ready To Be Removed From The Room, It Is Cured, And Wonderfully Ready To Smoke:bravo:!!! It Burns Perfectly, And Leaves Hardly Any Ash To Speak Of, A Sign Of Well Flushed And Cured MMJ:yahoo::clap:!!! This Is Usually A 10-14 Day Process. It Has NEVER Failed Me. The Cured Herb Is Then Sealed And Put Aside, Stored In The Same Way, A Cool, Dark, Dry Place. The Kingdom Appears To Be In Order Your Grace, And I Shall Take My Leave!!! SINCERELY, SER JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!! Lord Commander Of The 420 Knights watch.

Flower Day 70

Today is September 10th Day 69 of flowering. This is the 5th video for KingJohnC's 400 watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal video 5. LA Confidential was flowered with 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness. LA Confidential is now ready to be harvested. LA Confidential's buds have grown so heavy they have fallen over under their own weight.

LA Confidential number 2 was sprayed with silver thiosulfate for 28 days until it began to produce pollen sacks. this is Day 53 of flowering for LA Confidential number 2. you can see how many pollen sacks have formed. Pollen is now being released.

[video=youtube;LqULS7zBDag]
[/video]

Maharaj I got to say I totally love the video and thank you for the posting the whole grow has been nothing short of amazing truely a master grower

Flower Day 59

LA Confidential number 2 was watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 7 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro and 15 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom.

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-16-2013_-_001.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-16-2013_-_002.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-16-2013_-_003.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-16-2013_-_005.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-16-2013_-_004.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-16-2013_-_006.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-16-2013_-_007.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-16-2013_-_008.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-16-2013_-_009.JPG

Nothing like having control of your seed stock.

hi king,

go easy on the curing method, you need to make sure the buds are more dry before using that method, some people have ended up with lots of squashed buds when they have put them in the vac bags to early, so as long as its dried enough then the method should work well, it also allows you to store buds long and its also a good method if you want to freeze buds for a long period, i know freezing buds normally causes a bad taste, well thats what im told but the vac bag method is safe to store in the freezer,

but im sure you know all this all ready and done your research on the cure method, i have heard its a good method and cures the bud well, but making sure its dry enough first is the bets option, to wet and the buds just squash and you end up with squashed buds, or i guess you could stop before the buds are to squashed by not sucking all the air out, but i know a few people who use this method and find it works well,

It's gold dust....just think about having 5,000 Female LA Confidential seeds.....

That's funny I was thinking the same thing. I don't want that pollen anywhere near me or my ladies.

Back
Top Bottom