Full_Scale_01.JPG

Totals

649.7-250.3=396.4 grams
389.7-250.3=139.4 grams
587.0-250.3=336.7 grams

396.4+139.4+336.7=872.5 grams wet weight
or 1.94 pounds
or 31.16 ounces

see, this is peak harvest for most strains ive always said 10 weeks bloom at least. they'll look even better if you give em less supplements next time! if you want to feed her like a pig you have to flush once a week

why not just use pure water to flush or a very mild feed?

whats going on with #2? youre gonna leave it and its gonna make seeds right?

LA Confidential number 2 shall have enough time to produce pollen and shall be collected for the future. a superior flush is obtained from using a flushing agent to remove nutrients from the medium and from the plant.

Ahh I hear you my man. I store my seeds in my fridge I think thats how you should save the pollen :)

Wait i thought when you spray a plant with silver it also makes seeds even on itself? i know breeding a female x this female pollen is best practice, but still why no seeds? or am i just being stupid now lol lil drunk sorry

Any thoughts on what cross you wanna make in the future?

those buds looks so tasty on that drying rack man. i need me on of those!

I store my seeds in the refrigerator to keep them preserved. I plan to store the some of the collected pollen in the refrigerator and some pollen stored in the freezer in a vacuum sealed bag with desiccant.

good idea. im hoping itll work for you :) i got my moms bulbs/root thingys in the fridge hoping they last till next season LOL

Congratulations on a fine harvest, John :goodjob:

You will still have top grade female pollen to use in the future, so it was still a success :thumb:

You did a fantastic job forcing those male flowers out.

Just goes to show what is possible :)

Well done and thank you for a great and informative Grow Journal.

Plusreps for edumacating a whole bunch of us Noobs :high-five:

Many pictures were taking of LA Confidential. LA Confidential had some beautiful purple tinted buds! LA Confidential was harvested! LA Confidential will be smoked with pleasure, that's for sure.

But who grew it, who harvested it and who will enjoy it? We may never know ;-)

Congratulations were sent to the master behind the LA Confidential, for a successful grow and harvest!

It is hoped to see another great grow after this one, as this journal was enjoyed.

very nice king, buds look great, if you found 1 seed in LA1 then chances are their will possibly be 1 small handfull of seeds further in the buds, once its dry you might find a few seeds that are viable as ive had seeds develop during drying and even some seeds that come out green still germed ok and produced nice plants,

ive not trried keeping pollen in the fridge as i find a dark dry place works just as well but i dont store pollen for long, the only reason ive been put off the fridge idea is when i take something out the fridge it condensates, so taking something out the fridge into a warmer room will create moisture and this kills pollen, so a vac seal might work well and then let it get room temp before opening it, but ive not stored pollen long term the longest ive kept pollen viable is nearly 2 months in a light proof tub in the bottom of a cupboard, pollen produced seeds and all where viable.

its funny you mention you have a plant flower under 18-6, i also had one a couple of months back and it flowered on its own as well under a veg schedule and been a photo plant this should not of happened, not sure why it happened but it continued to flower then when i flipped my other plants to 12-12 it carried on as normal and reached harvest with no problems so not sure whats going on with that,

how ever i have found something out, i kept a male in a pot that was way to small for it and this started producing pollen sacs and in the end produced pollen under a veg schedule, so im thinking once the pots root bound the plant flowers to preserve the species so to speak, so could this of been what was going on with yours, was it in a smaller pot and possibly needed more room, it will be interesting to find out if this is the cause as ive had a male flower when i kept it to long in a small pot and also a female flower that again was in a pot that was to small for it, i ran out of room so couldnt transplant so it stayed in a pot that it outgrew and im wondering is this is why the fem started flowering under 18-6.

Many pictures were taking of LA Confidential. LA Confidential had some beautiful purple tinted buds! LA Confidential was harvested! LA Confidential will be smoked with pleasure, that's for sure.

But who grew it, who harvested it and who will enjoy it? We may never know ;-)

Congratulations were sent to the master behind the LA Confidential, for a successful grow and harvest!

It is hoped to see another great grow after this one, as this journal was enjoyed.

You alright cap? Im going home for some much needed r and r KING style of course

Congrats on that superior harvest KJC, +REPs for the great harvest and being a great mentor!

Back
Top Bottom