KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Great JOB Your Grace, You And B.REAL Have It Right About Storing Your Seeds In The Fridge, Although Some Times People You Would Rather Not Have Banging About Your Fridge, Can Make Things Disappear, Either Intentionally Or Unintentionally, I Say This Because Yarrow Once Washed Out A Margarine Container I Had Been Storing Pollen In, And That Was That, I Could Not Even Get Mad At Her For It, Because I Failed to Mark The Container, And What Was In It:hmmmm:!!! But We Live And Learn, I Keep All Of My SEEDS And Pollen In My Gun Safes Now, I Have One Gun Safe That Is Airtight And Flameproof, That Is Where All My Goodies Of This Order Now Go!!! Man Your GRACE, I Cannot Stop Looking At Your Picture Of The LA Confidential, It Looks As If There Is A Bowl Of Froot Loops Sitting There, But In Bud Form, Some Of The Prettiest Herb I Have Ever Seen, NO BS!!!:clap:Now I Am Not One For Smoking Indoor Herb, But I Would Try Yours Any Day Of The Week,Month Year,Decade!!! Props On A Damn Well Grown Crop. The Only Thing That Bums Me Out For You, Is The Smallness Of Your Harvest, Because It Being Grown Indoors, And With Whatever Space You Have Available. Think You Could Let Me Know Where You Procured The SEEDS??? I Would Like To Try Them Outdoors Up here In Mendocino, And See If They Acclimate Well To An Outdoor Grow Done My Way:partyboy:!!! If I Could Get The Colors Smell,High,And Flavor I Believe You Pulled Off, I Would Ondeed Be A Very Serene Knight!!! I Harvested Today, Brought In 3 BB(DJ SHORTS BLUE BERRY)XMazari-Shareef, A Strain Known As Purple Dragon(AN INDICA), Which I Am Not To Fond Of. I Am Actually Pretty Pissed, I Left Exclusive Orders For How Everything Was To Be Watered, And My Mother In Law Countermanded My Orders To The Helper!!! I Left The Directions So There Would Be No Screw Ups, And Of Course Because My Directions Were Not Followed To The Letter, We Are Now Dealing With Some Bud Rot!!! The Problem Being, That The Person Who Was Supposed To Be In Charge Of The Watering, Would Not Water Each Plant A Full 5 Minutes, Therby Insuring That When It Was Extra Hot, Roots Would Die, And Then Be Re-watered Again, Except That The Area That Had Been Supplied By These Roots Had Started To Perish, Meaning Putting Water In An Area That Was Dying Already, Thereby Creating BUD ROT:yikes:!!! If The Plants Had Been Watered As Per Instruction, This Would Have NEVER HAPPENED, So To Say The Least, I Am Pissed Off About It, But I Have To Keep It To My Self, Since I Chose Not To Grow On My Property This Year, But Damnit, It Still F..king Sucks ASS. I Usually Never Even Have To Think About Bud Rot, Unless It Rains Of Course, But This Is A Different Kind Of Bud Rot From Rain, It Starts On The Outside, As Opposed To Starting From The Inside Out, A TERRIBLE PROBLEM, But We'll Get Through It, It's Just That It Never Had To Happen At All, That Is What Pisses Me Off!!!i Always Figure To Lose 5-10% Of My Crop Every Year, I WAY OVER ESTIMATE ON PURPOSE, USUALLY IT IS MORE LIKE 1.5-3% That Is Lost, But I Would Rather Overestimate, And Be happy, Than Underestimate And Be Surprised. The KINGDOM IS IN ORDER YOUR GRACE, AND I AM SERIOUS ABOUT ACQUIRING THE LA CON SEEDS, SO IF YOU COULD PM ME THAT WOULD BE GREAT. I Have Several Heirloom Strains That You Might Be Interested In, So Drop Me A Line Some Time Your Grace. SINCERELY, SER JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!LORD COMMANDER OF THE 420 KNIGHTS WATCH.

Very fine looking nugz.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

how they looking now that theyre almost dry? well im guessing that theyre almost dry becuase of that awesome drying rack? :thumb:

Flower Day 57

LA Confidential number 2 was watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 7 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro and 10 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom.

Can you expand on this new curing process? Curiosity has me in anticipation.
Thx

I will dry LA Confidential for 5-7 days then cure using a new process for 5 days i have read about that is supposed to quick cure bud faster then jars.

KingJohnC congrats on the harvest.

Can you expand on this new curing process? Curiosity has me in anticipation.
Thx

the new curing process that i have read about uses buds placed in a vacuum sealed bag. every day the vacuum sealed bag with the buds is opened and the buds are placed in a bowl for 15 minutes to air out then the buds are placed back in the bag and resealed, this process is repeated for 5 days. without excess air in the bag and under a vacuum the moisture is supposed pull out of the buds faster to a more homogeneous level.

the new curing process that i have read about uses buds placed in a vacuum sealed bag. every day the vacuum sealed bag with the buds is opened and the buds are placed in a bowl for 15 minutes to air out then the buds are placed back in the bag and resealed, this process is repeated for 5 days. without excess air in the bag and under a vacuum the moisture is supposed pull out of the buds faster to a more homogeneous level.

Interesting, I wanna see those results.

A paper bag works well too. I usually dry for 5-7 days then I keep them in a paper bag for another week.

I like it, less oxygen to react with the moisture. Similar to metal submerged in water,low oxygen levels inhibit rusting. Is this your understanding of this process?

Thank you

I like it, less oxygen to react with the moisture. Similar to metal submerged in water,low oxygen levels inhibit rusting. Is this your understanding of this process?

Thank you

I believe that the process works by not having humidity laden air circulating around the buds and inside the vacuum sealed bags humidity is pulled from the buds to a homogeneous level. each day the amount of humidity inside the vacuum sealed bags is released and the buds are given 15 minutes to breathe reducing the amount of moisture remaining in the buds. I believe this process may reduce the amount of time it takes to go from harvest or wet buds to cured cannabis buds while still retaining enough moisture for the buds to burn properly.

Thank you for the explanation friend. You do great work.

I believe that the process works by not having humidity laden air circulating around the buds and inside the vacuum sealed bags humidity is pulled from the buds to a homogeneous level. each day the amount of humidity inside the vacuum sealed bags is released and the buds are given 15 minutes to breathe reducing the amount of moisture remaining in the buds. I believe this process may reduce the amount of time it takes to go from harvest or wet buds to cured cannabis buds while still retaining enough moisture for the buds to burn properly.

So it's a sweating process in an atmospherically controlled environment? I comprehend the vacuum part, but once the vacuum is removed and the bag sealed, there is no more vacuum and the environment within is equalized like being sucked out a space craft into space, once you're out, you're equal.

Back
Top Bottom