KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Cowabunga, King!:surf:

Great results and a great journal. I learned tons from your grow. My stealth setup is not as sweet as your cabinet by a mile. You did provide me with lots of good info that makes mine work well (at least so far.) Thanks so much for sharing.

Flower Day 64

LA Confidential number 2 was watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 7 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro and 15 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom.

Flower Day 64

LA Confidential number 2 was watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 7 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro and 15 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom.

Are you getting lot of pollen sacks opening up yet? Good weed my friend you should give me a call today :)

Flower Day 65

LA Confidential number was placed in a bag and shaken to attempt to pollinate the pistils still on it. A small amount of pollen was also collected. LA Confidential number 2 was moved to its new home where it shall remain until it is determined if pollination has taken place. LA Confidential number 2 is now in my clone cabinet. my lights are currently under 4x 23 watt 3000 kelvin warm white Compact Florescent Lights in a home made reflector.

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-22-2013_-_001.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-22-2013_-_002.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-22-2013_-_003.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-22-2013_-_004.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-22-2013_-_005.JPG

The innocent by-stander :riskybusiness:

Back
Top Bottom