King Tut In RDWC

You have some great looking plants man.. hope I can get mine to turn out that nice.... got a run going in a 4x8 tent myslf... happy growing... ur killing it bro keep up the gt

Thanks man! Its been fun. Ill check out your journal in a little bit. Right in the middle of some fruity pebbles now.

Very nice indeed bud. Just keep that air moving. Remember wind burnt leVes are better than bud rot. I lost a top to mold last round and now I just blast em in flower.

Glad you and doobs had a good visit. Always nice. I had arctic bowl and his wife over for dinner last night, nothing like a 420 friend!

Cant wait to see these finish out bro, you've definitely nailed it!

Love how my niece is developing bro! As I said before I was sure she would give you some love! You are approaching the final line! Like DABBER said you nailed it bro!

Very nice indeed bud. Just keep that air moving. Remember wind burnt leVes are better than bud rot. I lost a top to mold last round and now I just blast em in flower.

Glad you and doobs had a good visit. Always nice. I had arctic bowl and his wife over for dinner last night, nothing like a 420 friend!

Cant wait to see these finish out bro, you've definitely nailed it!

I have a heavily wind burned plant on the left side. I totally agree

Yeah hes a funny fucker. Good times

Man thats high praise thank you. I really cant wait to see where they will be on the 11th. I hate waiting.

Love how my niece is developing bro! As I said before I was sure she would give you some love! You are approaching the final line! Like DABBER said you nailed it bro!
Thank you

looks good in there man. I'm going to hold off on my tuts til the G is out of the photo tent, I have 4 G13 haze x NL#1 clones coming to me in the next week sometime and they will be going in the large tent as i can't scrog clones. I'm gonna shut down the mother journal and start a new one when the babies show up. My GG is at about 12" right now and days away from the scrog net, then about a week from flipping. I'll make sure to pop in a bit more often, but fucking summer man its gotta be enjoyed up here where it only last a few months.

looks good in there man. I'm going to hold off on my tuts til the G is out of the photo tent, I have 4 G13 haze x NL#1 clones coming to me in the next week sometime and they will be going in the large tent as i can't scrog clones. I'm gonna shut down the mother journal and start a new one when the babies show up. My GG is at about 12" right now and days away from the scrog net, then about a week from flipping. I'll make sure to pop in a bit more often, but fucking summer man its gotta be enjoyed up here where it only last a few months.

How are you liking those new lights? Still on the fence on what to do for more lighting. Perimeter lighting makes a lot of sense, but i may buy another Black Dog.

This silly little thread isnt as important as sunshine. My brother lives in the cold. Its amazing what folks have to plan to get done before the snow hits... things some, like myself, take for granted. Ive only got a little more time here till these are done

I broke a pound in the auto tent so I have to think they helped some. The real test is coming with the scrog where i'm going to have and even canopy across the tent and we shall see if they edges still reach up more or not. the outer stuff from the blue dream though definitely was as dense as the inner circle so I think it did alright.

I broke a pound in the auto tent so I have to think they helped some. The real test is coming with the scrog where i'm going to have and even canopy across the tent and we shall see if they edges still reach up more or not. the outer stuff from the blue dream though definitely was as dense as the inner circle so I think it did alright.

Thats promising. Not sure what i will do, but i may just copy what youve done

Beautiful buds, Brother! They're getting close! :high-five:

Man this is the worst part... waiting. So i got 2 weeks to the calender date, then flush, then dry, and cure, fuck i havent even started yet!

Man this is the worst part... waiting. So i got 2 weeks to the calender date, then flush, then dry, and cure, fuck i havent even started yet!

Dude, you're very close to the BEST part! I just got over the worst part when I was unable to grow entirely for over a year! I can't tell you how much of a difference it makes just to have a grow going again! You're going to be feasting on some fine buds in just a few weeks! :goodjob:

Dude, you're very close to the BEST part! I just got over the worst part when I was unable to grow entirely for over a year! I can't tell you how much of a difference it makes just to have a grow going again! You're going to be feasting on some fine buds in just a few weeks! :goodjob:

Yeah, been here before. It used to be that i couldnt wait to start the next season. I may pull a little to try it out

Trust me, you won’t be disappointed. With the Pink Candy at least, I haven’t tried the others yet.
:passitleft:

Dude, you arent making this any easier! haha

Definitely killing grow brother! That s the type of flowering garden I want to see in my grow space ! Hope I will manage to do it!

Back
Top Bottom