King Tut In RDWC

My system doesn’t have any batteries. It only powers stuff during the day and any extra electricity is sent back to the “power grid” at a price which offsets the cost of my electrical use at night. The only problem is I have to run my lights during the day to minimize costs.
:passitleft:

See I have a hill that gets 60-65% of the days sunlight directly on it, and the other 35% indirect. It’s about 45 x 40 in dimension on a 55 degree slope. It’s a giant burn to block out train noise. And I’m not allowed to excavate it but I can sure as hell cover it in panels.

See I have a hill that gets 60-65% of the days sunlight directly on it, and the other 35% indirect. It’s about 45 x 40 in dimension on a 55 degree slope. It’s a giant burn to block out train noise. And I’m not allowed to excavate it but I can sure as hell cover it in panels.
Damn... thats cool!

Job keeps going well! Grow rooms under perfect control! Sticky grow!

All this praise It's time for someone to tell you you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny. Gotta keep it all balanced lol

Hahaha. Thanks for the metaphorical bitch slap. I needed that!

Job keeps going well! Grow rooms under perfect control! Sticky grow!
Im hoping to wrap it up soon. I may have to harvest the plants in back first. They are showing color in the leaves. We'll see

Looks great! My plants look a bit pale I find. I ll try to post a pic without lights tomorrow to show you guys and have advices. Maybe I m worrying too much. I remember my first green crack grow went well considering the fact all the leaves were pretty yellow. At that time I was totally newbie and things went well. But I was in soil as well so easier to manage I find regarding ph stuffs! I did my first grow with ph 7 tap water everytime and the plants managed to produce nice buds. I wish my plants were lush green. The low ph of the runoff is the thing that made me nervous as I read low ph runoff could be sign of rot. But I used voodoo juice, and great white during veg and till last week. It s supposed to make them stronger so I hope they're not going to give me any bad surpise. As you could see I failed my previous grow so it would be hard to accept an unsuccessful grow again considering the amount of care I ve been giving to them since the beginning

Looks great! My plants look a bit pale I find. I ll try to post a pic without lights tomorrow to show you guys and have advices. Maybe I m worrying too much. I remember my first green crack grow went well considering the fact all the leaves were pretty yellow. At that time I was totally newbie and things went well. But I was in soil as well so easier to manage I find regarding ph stuffs! I did my first grow with ph 7 tap water everytime and the plants managed to produce nice buds. I wish my plants were lush green. The low ph of the runoff is the thing that made me nervous as I read low ph runoff could be sign of rot. But I used voodoo juice, and great white during veg and till last week. It s supposed to make them stronger so I hope they're not going to give me any bad surpise. As you could see I failed my previous grow so it would be hard to accept an unsuccessful grow again considering the amount of care I ve been giving to them since the beginning

My tap water is at 7and its all i use in soil. I have a 300GPD RO system and i havent used it once this grow while in soil

My tap water is at 7and its all i use in soil. I have a 300GPD RO system and i havent used it once this grow while in soil
I forgot youre not in soil. Coco aint my thing... wheres Penny!

Back
Top Bottom