King Tut In RDWC

Thats right. Think Big takes as long as photos. Looks like fun, but i just think the payoff is more likely with a photo

I want to grow a regular non feminized call Ed Rosenthals Super Bud. It looks like fun. I dont want to grow popular strains like Blue Dream or Gorilla Glue. Id rather grow something less popular like Grease Monkey. I do want to grow Durban Poison, and a handful of old school strains, maybe someday ill get through them all

I wasn't here for the last grow But we talked about it and I saw pics. If I had the space id run photos all day. Tent for veg tent for flower tent for clones. Until then I'm stuck working with one tent. My last two autos didn't start to flower till week 6/7 of veg and current my ak47 is on week 6 and still vegging strong.

I wasn't here for the last grow But we talked about it and I saw pics. If I had the space id run photos all day. Tent for veg tent for flower tent for clones. Until then I'm stuck working with one tent. My last two autos didn't start to flower till week 6/7 of veg and current my ak47 is on week 6 and still vegging strong.

You have a very good reason to grow autos.

Those are definitely in the "harvest window", Brother, and look fantastic! :welldone:

Remember, those Tut's are Sativas, so you may not see the trichs go amber and you may still have some white pistils. I'd start taking some samples every couple of days and chop when you think it's where you like them. Awesome job! :bravo:

Come up here and help me trim
If only I had a car, and a drivers license, the knuckles of a younger man and I wanted to. :p

Speaking of samples reminded me... so I just rolled up that Tut you left here. First “half way through” impression is it’s for sure strong. It’s got a very subtle flavor and smell (but of course it was a few weeks early). Surprisingly it’s fairly smooth considering how early it was. I was also surprised at how dense it was. Seems like a real winner. You’re going to have a great winter! Thanks again!

:passitleft:

If only I had a car, and a drivers license, the knuckles of a younger man and I wanted to. :p

Speaking of samples reminded me... so I just rolled up that Tut you left here. First “half way through” impression is it’s for sure strong. It’s got a very subtle flavor and smell (but of course it was a few weeks early). Surprisingly it’s fairly smooth considering how early it was. I was also surprised at how dense it was. Seems like a real winner. You’re going to have a great winter! Thanks again!

:passitleft:
Just go for it. Im only 3 hours away. Its proven. You can out run the police

Went back and looked at some of my genetics and the blue pyramid is a cross of the wembley which is from ak47. I think that might be the first one I pop
Thatll be fun to watch

Back
Top Bottom