King Tut In RDWC

Looking great Stltoed, are you gonna start another grow after this one?✌️

I think im gonna take it easy. Electricity in summertime is kind of expensive. I have seeds but i just got a $620 bill

I’m pretty lucky as far as electricity prices go, my state has the lowest rate in the country. With my 675w PS plus dehumidifier, ac, and all the fans my electric bill only raised $14 on the month. I added the 320w QB the other day so that will raise it a few more dollars but not much.✌️

I’m pretty lucky as far as electricity prices go, my state has the lowest rate in the country. With my 675w PS plus dehumidifier, ac, and all the fans my electric bill only raised $14 on the month. I added the 320w QB the other day so that will raise it a few more dollars but not much.✌️
Dude. So jealous. I would get serious if i could afford it

No I’m on the other side of the us lol but as nice as those buds are I will hitch a ride lol. I would love to meet up with some of you guys some day. I don’t have any friends cause I live out in the middle of nowhere and besides that I have to keep everything hush hush around here cause my state is still illegal. All jokes aside though your plants are awesome man. Especially them being soil plants. You are gonna get a nice haul from them ladies.✌️

No I’m on the other side of the us lol but as nice as those buds are I will hitch a ride lol. I would love to meet up with some of you guys some day. I don’t have any friends cause I live out in the middle of nowhere and besides that I have to keep everything hush hush around here cause my state is still illegal. All jokes aside though your plants are awesome man. Especially them being soil plants. You are gonna get a nice haul from them ladies.✌️

Ill meet anyone. If you ever bring your kids to see Disneyland ring me up

how many panels for 2200W? I need at least that right now.
I don’t have any idea. My dad’s a general contractor and paid cash so he got some kind of deal worked out, I just pay my dad back over the next five or so years and hopefully never worry about it again. I just counted, I’ve got 26 panels on my roof in 5 “arrays”.
:passitleft:

how many panels for 2200W? I need at least that right now.

I need 1600 just for lights

The way solar typically works is you use the panels to charge a bank of batteries, and then run everything off the batteries. So, there are two factors at play: 1) The number of batteries determines the number of amp hours of running time; and 2) the number/size of panels determine how quickly you can recharge the batteries.

There are other factors to consider such as you don't want to run the batteries lower than 50% and where you are in the world will determine the number of actual hours of sun you get every day (and the angles the panels should be set at for different months of the year).

I have a small portable generator that's running a window A/C unit right now in room the grow is in. It's basically two boat batteries and two 100w panels. It's rated at 5000w startup and 2500w continuous (because of the inverter connected to it!), but how long it runs for before it needs recharging is based on the amps and it can take a couple of days to go back to a full charge once drained.

On the other hand, I've attached electric power tools, and even a roto-tiller and the batteries re-charge faster than I can use them.

I hope that helps!

Back
Top Bottom