King Tut In RDWC

It seems to be snowing in your tent! Haha wonderful again! How many days since flip?

It seems to be snowing in your tent! Haha wonderful again! How many days since flip?

Ive got 13 days according to the calendar... seems like that isnt always the case though. Plus 5 days for flush

Ive got 13 days according to the calendar... seems like that isnt always the case though. Plus 5 days for flush

They look on time! They will get even bigger! I love that frost it seems you going to meet high THC looking at all that frost!

They look on time! They will get even bigger! I love that frost it seems you going to meet high THC looking at all that frost!

Stop, youre making me hungry haha

I fell asleep smoking the Pink Candy so I’m going to give it :thumb::thumb:

Got the rest jar’d up with 62% Boveda packs so should be good in a couple weeks with burping. Thanks again!
How was what you had?

The first couple hits had that super fruit flavor but after that is was just fresh but not bad at all. It was a good strong high though, nice for falling asleep watching TV, which surprised me since it was so early. I’m sure it’s going to be great when cured.
:passitleft:
Nice! Excited.

Update on the Lemon Zkittles in the closet. Budding us going well. Buds arent huge but are suuuper dense and are heavier than they look. I pulled one to give to Doob and it was sticking to the bag when i got down to SD pretty amazing, i guess we'll see how the wind up in a few

weeks

Your garden is looking great. I love the big long colas. I got my Timber QB’s installed today so hopefully my buds will be a little bigger this run lol. The light has great penetration and I’m excited to see how my yield goes this run compared to last.✌️

Your garden is looking great. I love the big long colas. I got my Timber QB’s installed today so hopefully my buds will be a little bigger this run lol. The light has great penetration and I’m excited to see how my yield goes this run compared to last.✌️

Ill be willing to bet youre gonna love the new lights. Have i missed the start of your new grow? Hope not. I love getting new shit, which explains all the lights ive owned i guess. Thanks for the kind words!

I don’t have a journal right now but I’m growing autos for the comparative grow so I post on their thread. Here’s the girls I have going now,

The three in the back row are on day 21 and the bigger one in the middle of the front row is on day 22. The two younger ones are a week or so behind but I’m not sure their exact day. I need to go back and look. So far they all are growing like crazy so hopefully they stay on the right path lol.✌️

I don’t have a journal right now but I’m growing autos for the comparative grow so I post on their thread. Here’s the girls I have going now,

The three in the back row are on day 21 and the bigger one in the middle of the front row is on day 22. The two younger ones are a week or so behind but I’m not sure their exact day. I need to go back and look. So far they all are growing like crazy so hopefully they stay on the right path lol.✌️

Your tent looks sharp. I see big buds in your future

Thanks Stltoed, if I can get some colas like you’re getting on this run I will be happy lol.✌️

Theres no doubt. You have all the tools and you know how to use them... no problem

Back
Top Bottom