King Tut In RDWC

I would have guessed more for sure.

It would be interesting to see this grow in RDWC. They would be much fuller and take more water.... but my system fills automatically, so it would be hard to see how much water is being used. They are taking 25 percent more nutrients than recommended, but thats no surprise. No burn at all.

Driving through to see what's up. Looking really nice stltoed! Your killing it this round

So my wacko father in law wants to drive his classic car a 58 Del Rey Custom to Hot August Nights in Reno, probably 700 miles away next month. We wont let him go alone, he has serious health issues and wont be able to fix the car if something breaks. Since i work for myself im the most likely candidate to go with him. We get a long just fine, but he snores like a wood Chipper, and i need my sleep.

The problem i have is the timing. Im supposed to harvest that week. I understand that harvesting rarely happens the day its supposed to, but this will make things very interesting.

Hopefully it works out for you. I used to go everywhere with my dad cause we didn’t want him going alone. He had a lot of medical issues to and he was hard headed as can be so mom always wanted me to go with him lol. That brings back memories, my dad has been gone for over 10 years now.✌️

Hopefully it works out for you. I used to go everywhere with my dad cause we didn’t want him going alone. He had a lot of medical issues to and he was hard headed as can be so mom always wanted me to go with him lol. That brings back memories, my dad has been gone for over 10 years now.✌️

Thats so cool. What wonderful memories of a father. Bill is cool, i like hanging with him. He may need some help on this one

I know it''s been 10 years, but sorry for your loss, Brother!

Well if you slide her into the back seat make sure and crack the window a bit and buckle her in.

Theres an idea. This guy is an ex teacher. He really has no love for the green. Ill be lucky to take a vape

So here are the most recent pics of my room. Getting down to the short and curlies. Some kolas are sowing over watering so they get nothing to eat tonight.

I get to hangout with @DrDoob this weekend, so i decided to pull a kola of King Tut, and a branch from Pink Candy. Neither are ready but i want Doob to give em a try.

Tut is on top. Its 16 inches with substantial budding at the bottom. Theres still a few weeks left to fill out, so they have a ways to go.

Back
Top Bottom