King Tut In RDWC

Brother it looks like my lil niece is having her buds getting bigger and bigger has I had hoped and predicted. Am I wrong? Maybe I can't figure well with the picture but it looks like things are going pretty well for her!

Regarding the other plants they definitely look great! Thanks for the night pictures

Youre gonna do really well.

That sure is a pretty even canopy looks stellar man. That frost looks crazy also.

What do frosty buds look like under a black light? I don't have one to check it out.

That sure is a pretty even canopy looks stellar man. That frost looks crazy also.

What do frosty buds look like under a black light? I don't have one to check it out.

Im not sure. That would be fun to see. I dont have one either

I loved the smell and taste of my king tut! Hope yours will be killing it! Enjoy!
King tut smells good too. Not a big trichome producer, but very sticky

Nice nug, my Crown Royale has a sweet taste and smell, I love it. Who is the breeder of that pink candy?✌
Im not sure. A friend just showed up with a clone one day I cant find much about it. Ive read some things, but they contradict each other, so i really dont know much about it other than its supposed to be killer.

Its a pretty plant. The undersides of the leaves are actually pink... but the smell is unreal. Its starting to get a little musky, so it smells a lot like Guava juice

Another picture from above

She’s gonna produce some top notch bud for sure and damn your other girls are stacking up nice also, great job with these girls.✌️

Hey, thanks Ghost. Fingers crossed. About 3 weeks left

Back
Top Bottom