King Tut In RDWC

Some pictures of the little Pink Candy plant

A typical over all view of the main room. I started the bud hardener, im hoping to see some big changes shortly

Look great! Do you think the bud hardener can really make a diff? There are so many products on the market but close to zero real comparative reviews. It s like we just have to trust what they sell.

Your colas are so long! Can't wait to see how the down part develop

Look great! Do you think the bud hardener can really make a diff? There are so many products on the market but close to zero real comparative reviews. It s like we just have to trust what they sell.

I sware by koolbloom dry. You can just hear the buds get bigger. Ive seen the one im gonna use next work big wonders on my friends grows. Its got to be good if it can get me away from KB dry. If you dont use a finishing product, you may want to look into it

Oh and thank you for the compliments

Looking at that..... Now you say you need bud hardener.... Going to whittle some ball bats are we?

Looking great.

Wouldnt that be nice!! Thank you!!

That stuff looks awesome man. I’m thinking I should probably start my soil plants in dwc from now on! :drool:

Actually these are in soil.... i started then in my RDWC rig, but i ended up with a bad case of reservoir snots, and couldnt get rid of it. I put the plants in soil to keep them alive, and they took off, so i kept them that way. Saying that, i truly wished these were in hydro. That would have been really fun

Actually these are in soil.... i started then in my RDWC rig, but i ended up with a bad case of reservoir snots, and couldnt get rid of it. I put the plants in soil to keep them alive, and they took off, so i kept them that way. Saying that, i truly wished these were in hydro. That would have been really fun
I know, that’s what I was trying to say, starting in hydro seems to have been a good thing for them, maybe I’ll try it. They look great.
:passitleft:

I know, that’s what I was trying to say, starting in hydro seems to have been a good thing for them, maybe I’ll try it. They look great.
:passitleft:

Oh, gotcha. These things were pretty close to death. i guess what doesnt kill you....

How much are you feeding?
That picture was of an Alcopulco Gold plant from privious. Right now im at 25% over recommended. I dont have any burnt leaves

Yes I'm running with rather low phosphorus levels, to see if it will improve taste. The main nutrients that cannabis takes up the most of is Nitrogen, Potassium and Calcium then in flower they will take up more Sulphur than Phosphorus.

Why do
Yes I'm running with rather low phosphorus levels, to see if it will improve taste. The main nutrients that cannabis takes up the most of is Nitrogen, Potassium and Calcium then in flower they will take up more Sulphur than Phosphorus.

Interesting. I wonder why there arent more S boosters

Back
Top Bottom