King Tut In RDWC

Why do
Yes I'm running with rather low phosphorus levels, to see if it will improve taste. The main nutrients that cannabis takes up the most of is Nitrogen, Potassium and Calcium then in flower they will take up more Sulphur than Phosphorus.

Interesting. I wonder why there arent more S boosters
Looking awesome, Brother! :bravo:

Thanks dude!

Part of it was because fertilizer companies couldn't do proper research because of prohibition. Big Mike made a YouTube video describing tissue samples analyzed in legal states and he posted the results of those samples. It was very interesting what they found.

Part of it was because fertilizer companies couldn't do proper research because of prohibition. Big Mike made a YouTube video describing tissue samples analyzed in legal states and he posted the results of those samples. It was very interesting what they found.

I dont know dude. So they know every single thing else about these plants, but just found out sulpher is the KEY to flower? Its not like no one was doing tissue cultures because of the fuzz.

Honestly, i think Big Mike likes to hear himself talk. It will be interesting to see what you come up with

I sware you can see the difference from yesterday to today. Mendocino Avalanche is the goods! Much faster than Koolbloom, and no leaf discoloration (i kinda like the colors myself).

They look gorgeous! I can't wait for mine to develop! Yesterday was day 7 of flowering. Only the oldest plant is showing first pistils. I m using Bug Ignitor but not impressed so far cause I thought I would see pistils within a way. In my last grow it went at the same speed without adding anything

They look gorgeous! I can't wait for mine to develop! Yesterday was day 7 of flowering. Only the oldest plant is showing first pistils. I m using Bug Ignitor but not impressed so far cause I thought I would see pistils within a way. In my last grow it went at the same speed without adding anything
Pistils in one day is asking a lot. Mine was over a week if memory serves. This is the hardest part... the waiting. Try yet to be too critical and just let them do what they do. I promise youll wind up with the goods, just dont overfeed, make huge changes, or get frustrated... smoke a bowl and enjoy the view

Actually Big Mike named Dyna-Gro as one of the better product lines on the market. So we'll see how it pans out in the end.
I think I'm gonna try the dyna gro pro and pro tekt once I run out of AN. Personally I think AN does great in veg but I think there's better out there for flower for sure.✌️

I've used 2 bottles since the Brookies popped up and they are about as healthy as they can be. I'm using coco and leds and haven't used any calcium supplement yet. You do have to check ph each time but that's no biggie.

I think I'm gonna try the dyna gro pro and pro tekt once I run out of AN. Personally I think AN does great in veg but I think there's better out there for flower for sure.✌️
Ive never used Protekt, but if its expensive at all there are a million silica based products out there that work killer and are cheap.

Back
Top Bottom